chapter 21.

Hours upon hours of torture y/n spits blood on the floor from the busted lip as moondrop and his brother both take turns.  Hands refrained from throwing punches at them by a ziptie that was laying around randomly.  Sundrop sits on his knees between her crimson stained thighs gently rubbing them. 

  "Will you be able to listen to us now sunshine~?" She glares at him "eat shit!!" She spits at his clothing again.  He scowls in disgust "𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦" "like hell I do that type of thing" she hisses at them.  Moon suddenly puts his other leg on her right side as he sits in her lap caressing her cheek with a blade like finger gently. 

  "𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑢𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦~" he leans in taking her scent in half lidding his eyes as they roll back.  Extending the sharp end of his finger slowly cutting her top in half revealing f/c braw exposed in the cold room letting her body shiver.  Looking down to her untouched region moondrop and sundrop both place there hands amongst the surface.  "Aw would you look at that I guess they're hungry for food I know we should feed our starshine so the food can feed them" sun stands up quickly making his way over to the kitchen. 

  Taking stuff out to make some food the smell of it makes the girl drool in hunger as nausea rises up inside.  Moondrop uses his heating system to keep her belly warm even though she could make her own body heat.  "Who's hungry? I have dinner right here" he holds a plate full of Alfredo "where exactly did you even manage to get this stuff" "oh we found it and brought it back to this house so you can eat duh" "you stole it without paying what the hell??!?".  He sits down on his knees to the side using a fork to scoop the food up.  " time to eat sunshine" she glares at him "stop with the dirty looks common open and say ahh" she looks down at his finger then up at him.  He pokes her cheek a couple times with the fork full of food "stop poking me..." "Common open up and take a bite" he cooes moondrop looks at her waist as a sly smirk crept on his face. 

  Y/n gasps in surprise and starts to try and hold back a laugh wiggling uncontrollably.  Sun takes this chance and stuffs the food into her mouth very quickly as she closes it really fast, moon stops really fast so she doesn't choke.  They both watch in amusement as the girl slowly chewed  her food and swallowed it down.  "There I ate now can you untie my arms you heathens!!?!" She frantically squirmed.  "𝑁𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑡" moondrop straddles her lap once more as sundrop scoops another mouthful of food. 

[10minute time skip]

  After dinner was served sundrop cuts the zip tie in half as she rubs her sore wrists.  Wincing at the sudden impact moon picks her up out of the chair and brings her figure over to the floor in front of the couch.  Sundrop rushes over and hops over the sofa getting everything ready y/n blinks a few times at the palette made before her.  He gently lays her down into a comfy position as he then lays behind her bringing the blanket over them. 

  Popping her head from the covers she observes the surroundings as the TV turns on.  Turning to the left sundrop joins under the covers as well a slight blush creeps it way on her face until she quickly mentally slapped herself.  'Get a hold of yourself girl when they both fall asleep try and get out of h-' her thoughts were now cut short by a pair of hands trailing across her waist.  Sun looks down at her physical features blushing deeply. 

  Leaning in closer he brushed some h/c strands out of her face breathing softly.  Gently grabbing at both of y/n's cheeks moon scoots closer shuffling some clothing around gliding his finger tips softly under the shirt groping the right breast.  A glare imitates from sundrop "get your hands off my sunshine!! Its movie time!!" He smacks his brother on the forehead.  Moon glares daggers back at him in return y/n shrinks under the blanket poking her head out the other side to watch the movie on TV. 

  Slowly dosing off she didn't realize a pair of arms and someone's head lay on her back.  Looking over her shoulder sundrop was out cold with his arms snaked under her chest to the left lay moondrop huddled close to her body sleeping away as well.  Fighting to stay awake y/n found herself asleep finally. 

——————

  "𝐺ℎ𝑡...𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟..𝑙𝑖.....ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝...𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝!!" Snapping her lids open y/n looks up at moondrop on his knees in front of her.  Gently shaking the girl she yawns looking around then down to see that sundrops arms were no longer around her figure.  Instead he was spassed out with his knee propped up and both arms over his head snoring. 

  Looking back up at moondrop she notices his breathing was increasing as a deep blush spreads.  "what...its not even morning dude its like probably around midnight what the hell did you wake me up for" he quickly picks her up off the ground wrapping her thighs around his waist.  Cupping both hands on each bottom cheek staring deeply smiling softly towards her "𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒~"  he nuzzles his mouth into the crook of her neck. 

(Lemon alert)

  Leaving soft kisses climbing very fast and silently.  Turning to the left he quickly closes the door gently and locks it shut walking over to the bed planting her body down as her chest bounces again from impact.  He blushes before quickly lifting the shirt up trailing his lips heading upwards towards her breasts as an idea popped up inside.  Snaking his face between them he slowly pokes his face through as his cheeks squish.  Y/n tenses as she feels his fingers trail under her panties as he starts to tease her lips by gently rubbing.  Making his way towards the clit he closes the space between them hungrily allowing his tongue to go deeper swirling in delight. 

  His member growing, slowly pulling at the hem of her clothing he pulls down tossing them to the side.  Moondrop moves his clothing downward to his knees letting his manhood spring out lining it with her entrance.  "Please no I'm not ready gaahh-!" He muffles her voice out by going back to kissing her deeply more slowly moving his hips.  Lifting his head up he peers down at her bare chest watching as it bounces careful enough to not hurt the fetus inside.  Scooping her bottom into his palms he then lifts her up as he pulls out entering her bottom gently placing both of her knees over his shoulders.  Biting his lower lip in pure satisfaction y/n's screams were now being muffled by his hand covering whilst holding onto her hip picking the pace up more quickly. 

  Looking over to the side he grabs some cloth and stuffs it into her mouth hearing her groaning.  Roughly gripping her hip once more he starts to vibrate inside going even faster looking down he sees her womanhood getting wet already as he places two fingers inside slowly spreading the walls and starts pumping.  Moaning in pure extacy moondrop releases inside slowly pulling out as he takes his fingers out letting his tip tease her clit.  Slowly entering her womanhood he continues to go gentle.  Bucking his hips letting skin clap and her juices drip onto the bed he spreads her legs open wide putting each on both sides of her head pulling out. 

  Switching his position he lowers his face licking up her juices as he reaches the clit circling and flicking as she trembles more.  Slowly entering his tongue he begins to eat her out deeply swirling inside using his other arm to keep both legs pinned down he brings his hand and slips his finger onto the clit making it move at inhuman speed making more juices leak onto the sides.  Y/n couldn't handle anymore until her hips starts to move slightly. 

  Not showing any signs of slowing down moondrop starts spreading his fingers on her lips lifting his head up he licks the outside.  Working his way to the clit he then begins sucking and licking every last bit of her juices.  Her soft moans filled the room as moondrop lifts himself upwards and enters once more.  Slowly standing at the edge of the bed on the floor he begins to buck his hips again.  Leaning his head back he moans a bit loud whilst gripping her sides. 

  The bed creaks and groans with the sound of skin clapping echoes.  Breathing heavily moon slows down pulling out of her bottom he watches the substance drip.  (End of lemon).