We've stayed at the Chateau for a little bit longer and tried to figure out how to get everything done basically immediately. John B came up with a plan to borrow diving gear from Cameron's boat, to which he had access thanks to his job there. But he couldn't be seen, I mean what would you think if you saw someone leaving your extremely expensive boat with diving gear. We didn't want to steal it, we would just borrow it and then get it back. Well, he got the gear, but Sarah Cameron saw him leaving with it. Let's just hope she does not have any suspicion.

At the same time as we, the cops were getting ready to search the marshes, so that's why we had to be faster. John B picked us up, and we went to the place where was Grady white. When we got there I took off my shorts and t-shirt and jumped in, I wanted to see it on my own.

„Okay, that's the view I like." JJ commented when I got to the edge of the boat. In return, I sent him an air kiss and middle finger when I jumped to the water. I couldn't see much, but it was a nice boat, and it was deep. I swam up and took a deep breath „Woah, it really looks great."

„See I told ya." JJ responded as he took my hand and pulled me onto the boat. Everyone was in deep discussion.

„What's going on?" I asked when sat next to Pope.

„John B took empty tanks, only one of them is quarter full." Kie explained to me.

„Bro, what the hell were you thinking about? Jeez." I throw an empty bottle at him as he gives me a fuck off look.

„Does anyone know how to dive? Anybody?" Kie asked all of us, clearly annoyed with this situation

„It's kind of a Kook sport." Even JJ doesn't know how to dive.

„I've read about it."

„Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die." remarked Kie sarcastically

„Okay, but it can not be that hard right? You put that thing into your mouth and just breathe."

„Well JJ, if you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends. Which will kill you." Pope explained, perhaps a little too professionally.

„I can-I can dive. Yeah I can do it." Of course, my brother has to be a hero.

Meanwhile, Kie was trying to understand why, Pope started to do some calculations and I went to my brother.

„Hey, you don't have to act heroically you know. If anything goes wrong down there, just let it be and come up."

„I know y/n, but someone gotta do it. I promise I'll be safe." He gave me a reassuring smile. Well, he better be, otherwise, I'm gonna kick his ass.

„Okay, so that boat is about 30 feet down there. It'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you need to make your safety stop about.. about ten feet. For two minutes." Pope submitted his calculations.

„Yeah, okay. Ten feet, two minutes. Eazy." Said John B at the same time Kiara took her shirt of and jump into the water. We all looked at each other clueless. Guys started to talk about some of the diving stuff when I was looking for Kie. She finally emerged and swam towards the ship, I hold my hand out for her and help her on boat.

„Hey! I tied my T-shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down. It's where you need to do your safety stop." Okay, that's make more sense now, and it was a pretty clever idea.

JJ and Pope were giving my brother some more instruction, when Kiara went to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. My mouth droped and I smacked JJ across his arm, as he looked at me with the same look in his face. Kie and my brother huh, that's new.