25.

Y/n was still dead asleep, while everyone were talking about how to help John B. Y/n got woken up by a sound of motorcycle. She walked out of the restaurant and stood next to JJ, who was leaning to railings. Pope was sitting on a motorcycle and was arguing with Kiara. 

„What is going on?" 

„Pope decided to get some fuel for the boat and they just started arguing about something, he seems pretty pissed." JJ explained to her. 

„Ohh, I might have an idea what is this about." Y/n leaned next to JJ and she propped her chin up with her hands. 

„What?" He looked at her. 

„Well, he confessed to her that he love her and she told him that she's doesn't love him. It broke his heart." 

„Oh shit." Jj looked at his friend one more time. 

„Yeah." 

They were looking at Pope who were driving of and Kie who was just looking at him. They went back in and started packing some food for John B so he would last at least a few weeks. „I think I really hurt his feelings." Kiara said out of the blue. „You think?" Y/n replied with a hint of sarcasm. 

Kiara shot her a disbelieving look. No one said another word, so they just packed the food and went to the car. „Where have you been?" They heard a voice, JJ and y/n looking at each other. „Shit." 

„I've slept here. I'm fine." 

„Kiara we have been looking for you whole night." It was Kie's mother, she was scared and angry. 

„You should have told us you will be staying here!" 

„Sorry, I'm just telling you now." Y/n just waved at them, trying to stay out of this conversation. 

„Okay, what are you three up to?" 

„Nothing mom." 

„We just really have to go." JJ added. 

„No way, you're not going anywhere." 

Y/n got quickly in car, Kiara and her mom started yelling at each other. They were both crying, Kiara apologizing, her mom trying to stop her. Kie rolled up the windows and drove off. 

...

They went to JJ house, they needed to get keys to his dad's boat Phantom. „Home sweet home." He was clearly nervous about going back there. 

„You want me to come in with you?" Kiara asked him. „No it's fine, it'll take only a minute." He left and was gone for about five minutes. Y/n was getting nervous, wanted to go in to check on him, when he run out of the house. He was upset and tears were falling down his cheeks. 

„How did it go?" Kiara asked him and he only showed her the keys. Y/n put hand on his shoulder and gently squeezed. „Are you okay?" 

„Yeah." He nodded, trying to hide the tears. „let's go get Phantom."

They drove off and went to an old barn, where JJ's dad had the boat. „There she is. Hey girl." 

JJ was very passionate about the boat. He started praising her, making y/n and Kiara look at each other. 

„It's kinda a junker." Kie told him, and he genuinely looked hurt. „Really Kie? She's right here, she can hear you." Y/n had to cover her mouth so he wouldn't see she was trying to hold the laugh. 

„I just hope it works." 

„Ou you bet it works, none of that cops will be able to catch it." They heard the sound of a motorcycle coming.