21.

John B droped Y/n off at the Wreck when they were going from Barry's house. She quickly jumped into the shower there and changed into her working clothes. Her wrist was still hurting from the punch she gave to Barry. Luckily, there wasn't much to do, there were like six people total, so she spent most of the time behind bar. 

She was eating her's diner which the chef prepared for her, when Rafe stormed in. 

„Where the hell have you been?" He was upset and his face was red. 

„Hello to you too." Y/n was not in the mood for his attitude. 

„Y/n don't fuck with me. Where have you been whole night last night and today?" How does he know she wasn't in the house last night? 

„Rafe, I'm not in the mood for this, so drop the attitude. I'm working, so unless you are hungry, we can deal with this later." 

„No, we can't, you need to fucking explain yourself." He was getting really angry, same as y/n. 

„I think you should go Rafe. Now." She was exhausted from the whole day, so she didn't even had the energy to yell at him. 

„No." He was standing there, looking at her. 

„Some problem in here Mr. Cameron?" Y/n's boss showed up. 

„Hi, uhm no. I was just asking if you are full this weekend or not. We might showed up for diner."

 „Great, we're happy to host you." Mr. Carrera smiled at him. 

„Thanks, have a nice day." Rafe told him and decided to finally leave. It was around 10 p.m. and the restaurant was empty, so y/n cleaned up everything, locked the doors and got out. She instantly noticed Rafe's truck in the empy parking lot. He was sitting in the car, but didn't notice she was coming. She knocked on the window, making him jump a little. 

„What are you still doing here?" She asked her boyfriend while he was getting out of his car.

 „Where have you been?" 

„I was out with Kiara, she needed a friend. Why are you so angry about it?" 

„Stop fucking lying to me y/n!" He yelled at her, hitting the side of the car. 

„Why the fuck would I be lying to you about that?" 

„Well I don't know, maybe because I decided to go to your room last night, but it was empty, so I waited but you never showed up? Or because I called you like thousand times and you didn't pick up a single time?" 

„I left the phone at your house, calm down, Jesus." Y/n was really tired so she leaned to Rafe's truck, propped her head up with her hand. 

„I'm going to ask you one last time, and you are going to tell me the truth. Where have you been?" 

„Oh my god. Kiara texted, she needed a friend, so I sneaked out of the house and went to her. Alright?" 

„No, it's not alright!" He started screaming hitting the truck with his hands on both sides of y/n's head keeping them there. „If you were with Kiara, then how the fuck is possible, that Barry showed up today at the Club, angry and beaten up, and claimed to me that my sister, and her friends, three boys and two girls, stole some money from his house. And he fucking wants his money back, otherwise he's going to came for it on his own!" Fuck. That's not good, but y/n knew she couldn't say him the real reason why they came into contact with Barry. 

„Barry? Who's Barry?" She thought to herself she just have to convince him, that it's a mistake.

 „Y/n stop with this bulshit, did you take any money from him or not?"