6.

Warning! This chapture contain mature content!

My shift ended at 9:30 pm when the Wreck closed. I quickly changed into my clothes, while Becca was unwrapping my gift. I gave her a book I knew she want because she wouldn't stop talking about it. Thanks got I dressed up pretty nicely this morning, as we are going straight to the party. I was wearing black jean shorts and this light yellow crop top.

 It was really hot at night right now too, so I knew I'm not gonna be cold

 It was really hot at night right now too, so I knew I'm not gonna be cold. We locked the Wreck, and went on the road, we walked maybe like 10 minutes when we arrived at the party. There were so many people, even more than on our Kegger. I could recognize, some of the Pogues and even some of the Kooks. Mostly the ones, that have been regular customers at the Wreck.

 Becca dragged me through people to the table filled with a bunch of liquor bottles. „What do you want?" Becca asked as she started mixing some drinks for herself. „A beer maybe?" I didn't really feel like getting drunk tonight. „Come on y/n, don't be such a pussy, it's my birthday, let's get wasted, we don't have to go to work tomorrow, so we can party all night!"

„Alright fine, then I'll have vodka with orange juice."

„That's what I'm talking about!" Becca screamed as she started to mix my drink, I was just laughing, this girl is crazy. We went a little sideways and took a sip of our drink, I started to cough. „Oh my fucking god, how much did you put in there? You want to kill me." Becca started to laugh, „Nah girl, it's already late, we have to get in the mood ASAP." She told me as she took a sip of her own drink.

„Fuck, that reminds me." I pull out a joint that I rolled this morning and showed it to her.

„Nice one! Give it to me, do you have a light?" She put the joint into her mouth and I lit up the fire so she can take a drag. She hold it for a while and then blew out the smoke and started smiling. This is going to be a good night.

We smoked the whole blunt, and soon we went both really stoned, but in a good way, we were really enjoying the party, we were dancing with random people and drinking.

It was about 1 AM when I was dancing by bonfire as someone put his hand from behind on my waist. I didn't really care who that was, I was enjoying myself, but when I turned around the joy left me really fast. I turned around to see Rafe dancing with me all the time, I was pissed. „What do you think you doing?! Get away from me." I yelled at him as I put my hands onto his chest and pushed him.

Rafe staggered backward but did not fall, and he ran after me, and when he caught up with me he circled me and stood in front of me to stop me. „Why are you being such a bitch towards me? I didn't do anything to you!" He turned on me.

„That's the problem! You saw your stupid friend beating my brother and you didn't do anything, and even stopped me from helping him." I pushed him one more time, and then again and again. I was really angry at him.