11.

JJ grabbed y/n by her waist and spun with her around. Y/n run out again, laughing, and hugged her brother.

"You did it B! You found it!"

"No y/n, I did not."

"What? But we saw it, the Royal Merchant was there."

"Look at the display. We were wrong, the Gold isn't down there."

Y/n looked at the view of the drone and only saw a shipwreck, nothing else.

"Fuck, for a second I really thought we had it," Kie told, while everyone else remained silent.

JJ shot his arms in the air, not knowing whats going on, y/n just shook her head to let him know that this whole thing was without good result.

We pulled out the drone and pack it up before the storm would hit us.

...

John B took everyone home, y/n got out with Kie, since she was having a shift at the Wreck. She was with the other shift that afternoon, she didn't like the girls too much, they were pretentious, and thought they are so much better than her. Even though they weren't Kooks.

Y/n changed into her working clothes, tied her apron around her waist, and went to do her job. She had to forget about that unsuccess, she was mad, mainly because she knew how much it meant to her brother.

The time flew well, even though she didn't have Becc to talk to. Y/n was preparing one of the drinks, standing with her back towards the bar, enjoying her moment of quiet, since her co-worker went on a smoke break.

"Hello, y/n." Even before she turned around she knew who it was.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Can I talk to you? Please?"

"Do you want to order anything? Because if not, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

"Come on y/n, don't be such a bitch, I just wanna talk to you."

"I don't have time for you Rafe, so just leave," Y/n told him while she was putting drinks onto her tray. She picked it up and wanted to leave but Rafe stood in her way.

"I'm sorry okay? Can you stop being like that?"

"Apologize to Pope, not me, and besides that, I told you I don't want to have anything with you ever again. Now move." He got out of her way and she went to serve the drinks. When she got back, he was gone...

...

Y/n was closing that night, so she had to stay with the Last few drinking guests almost to 1 a.m. like they didn't have anything better to do on Wednesday evening. When she finally finished all the cleaning and lock the doors, it was almost 01:30 and she was exhausted. It was a long day, and she had another shift that day.

"Fuuck I can't wait to lay in bed."

"You really took your time in there." Y/n almost got a heart attack. It was, who else, than Rafe.

"You scared the shit out of me. What the hell are you doing here?"

„You told me you don't have time for me, so I decided to wait here until you have time." Rafe leaned to the back of his truck.

„You waited here? The whole day?"

„Uhm. No – Not the whole day. I left and then came back." He was getting nervous, and y/n could tell as he started to scratch the back of his head.

„Yeah, like I didn't see that coming. What do you want Rafe? I already told you I don't want to have anything with you." That was kinda a lie yeah, I was thinking of him a lot, but there is no way for something to happen after what he did to Pope.