16.

Y/n and Rafe Spend the rest of the night sleeping. Rafe held her tightly from behind. 

"Y/n, Are you home?" Someone yelling woke her up. She was little bit confused. She looked down, one arm wrapped around her other, one under her head. All the images from the night before appeared in her head. Rave coming over. Confessing everything to her and then the amazing sex. She felt the heat flooding her entire body. 

"Sis, are you here?" Voice of her brother got her from her Daydream. 

"Shit. Rafe, wake up." She jumped from the bed, trying to find something to wear. 

"What time is it? Come back here." His sleepy voice was hot. 

"Ssh, my brother is here, so stay here and be quiet. I'll come to get you when he leaves." Rafe opened one eye, looking at her. 

"Fine." Then his head fall back into the pillow. Y/n Threw some clothes on and left the room quickly so her brother doesn't get the idea to walk in there. She found John B laying on the couch. 

"Hey B what are you doing here?" 

"Well, it's my home too." 

"Funny, I thought you were living with Camerons." 

"That is just so Sheriff Peterkin leaves me alone. But this will always be my home." 

"Fine." 

"And I wanted to check on you." 

"Why?" 

"Well, the last time I checked, you were pretty pissed at all of us. And I want us to be on good terms." 

"Well, you pissed me. But we're good." 

"Really? " 

"Yeah. Just promise me if you go on another scavenger hunt, you'll let me know you are fine." 

"Okay, I promise. Now come here and give your brother a hug." She smiled, happy that her and her twin were good again, hugging him tightly. 

"Alright, I just wanted to check on you. Gotta go." 

"Where are you going?" ¨

"I need Sarah and Kie to reconcile. So, me, JJ and Pope came up with a plan. We're going to get them on the same boat in the marshes and leave them there until they talk it all out. You wanna come?" 

"No thanks. Don't want to be there when they both try to kill each other and then kill you." 

"No it's a great plan and it's going to work." She could have seen the determination in his face. 

"So you and Sarah Cameron aka the kook princess are really together?" 

"Yeah, we are." He kissed her own cheek before leaving. Y/n was checking him from the window to be sure he's gone and realized that they both are dating the kook royalty, the Cameron siblings. With the difference, if her brother would ever find out about her and Rafe, he would hate her forever. 

Y/n went back into her room. Rafe was still laying in her bed, now on the back with his arms folded behind his head. She sat at him, her legs along his torso. They were looking at each other for a while, then y/n broke the silence. 

"I have to be at the Wreck in two hours. I would let you stay here, but my brother could come here anytime." 

"It's all right. I'll text Topper if I can come to his place." He caresed her thighs, forth and back. 

"Go there. Borrow from him some fancy clothes, that look like I am a good boy now, and go home. Tell your father that you are incredibly sorry that you get the lesson he gave you and want to know what you should do now. That you are ready to get in business with him or some other shit. And I can guarantee you, if you show him, you are sorry and ready to play by his rules, he'll take you back." Y/n Told him while admiring his abs. He sat up, putting arms around her waist. "All right, Mrs Peacekeeper. Will do."