Y/n finally got to the place Rafe told her to meet him. It took her a while, it was literally in the middle of nowhere, small wooden house. When she got closer she heard Rafe yelling at someone.

Quietly opened the door and looked inside. The person he was yelling at was Ward. He had fear plastered all over his face. She looked over at Rafe, he was holding a gun, pointing at his father.

"Rafe, what is going on?" He didn't looked at her, he was focused on his father.

"My son wants to kill me. That is what the fuck is going on." Ward looked to her a bit relieved she walked in.

She walked to Rafe and wrapped arms around his torso. "Are you alright?" Tears were swelling in his eyes.

"I should do it. But I can't." He whispered to her.

"It's okay. We can deal with this differently." Y/n slowly grabbed his hand and pulled the gun out of his hand. Ward let down his arms, and took a few steps toward him. "Son, we can-"

Y/n pointed the gun at him, making him stop in his tracks. And she realized.. He was scared. "Maybe Rafe can't do it. But I think I can. After everything you've done to me. To Rafe. To my brother. To Sarah. You deserve this Ward."

"Y/n... put the gun down. I'm sorry, what I've done to you.. was bad."

"I don't want your apologies. I want you to leave." Rafe looked at her. In that moment he realized that after all that shit she went through, even because of him, she was still there for him.  "I want you to leave back to your stupid little island and stay dead."

"I can not do that Y/n. I care about my children. I wanna close things out here and live happy life."

"You do not deserve to live a happy live. You fucked up Ward. I'm giving you and option here. Either you leave and spend the rest of your life with Rose and Wheezie. You already ruined life to two of your children, try not to mess it up with her. Leave and never come back." Y/n was still aiming at him. He tried to jump right at her and take the gun from her, but she expected something like this and fired before even he had a chance. Shock showed up on Rafe's  face for a second. Y/n was breathing heavily, the smoke was slowly raising from the gun. 

Ward was holding his breath, he fell to the ground when he heard the gunshot. He looked to the side at the bullet stuck in the wood. 

"I'm gonna say it for the last time. Leave us and Sarah alone and leave Outer banks. Next time, I'm not gonna miss." And with that Y/n stormed out of the cabin, Rafe followed her without a word. They got into his car, Rafe looked at his girl curiously. 

"You're really hot right now."

"Rafe what the fuck? What were you doing there?" She completely ignored what he said, she was angry and adrenalin was still pumping through her veins. 

"Barry said something to me earlier. It got stuck in my head, I had a feeling I have to end it with him. I knew I would find him here."

"So what, you came here to kill your dad?" He just shrugged his shoulders. "Rafe wake the fuck up. You can hate him as much as you want, but it's still your father and you know you wouldn't be able to do. Is that why you texted me to come here? So I would finish it for you?" 

"You're mad at me?" 

"Yes Rafe, I'm fucking mad at you. Jesus. Let's go, I want to get out of here." Rafe started the engine and left the dock. 

John B's name popped up on her phone, she answered the call and listened to the plan how to get to south America.

"That's so stupid. JJ come up with this right?" Rafe looked at her when he heard the name.