JJ stayed with y/n at the Chateau. He helped her around the house, and they grew even closer in  that short amount of time. She called her boss if she has any shifts scheduled, but he told her to take some time off. So she did. She just hang out with her friends. 

Kiara and Pope stopped by, trying to act normal. „So the school start next week." 

„Gosh, it's so annoying." JJ let his head fall to the back. „I'm really glad I have you guys here. Going to new school alone would be such a horror." 

„Don't worry cupcake, we have your back." JJ told her, bringing her closer and kissing her on cheek. Y/n started blushing and smiling like crazy. 

„Okay, what is going on between you two?" Pope was looking at them. 

„Nothing-" 

„Well you know, she's just madly in love with me." Y/n and JJ answered simultaneously. She looked at him in disbelief, which cause him to burst in laughter. 

„So you two are a thing?" Kiara asked, with a hint of jealousy in her voice. „No, we are not a thing Kie. We just- hang out." 

„Okay." 

JJ leaned to her and whispered into her ear. „So what happened last night is according to you just hanging out?" Immediately her mind was floaded with pictures of what happened the night before. 

She was making dinner for both of them, and did not realize JJ was leaning to the counter and watch her. „You're even sexier when you make food for me." She looked at him over her shoulder. 

„Oh am I?" he got up and walked to her, he brushed her hair back on one shoulder. Her body immediately tensed under his touch. He put a kiss behind her ear. „Abso-fucking-lutely." JJ told her between the kisses he laid on y/n's neck. He leaned forward and everything that was in front of y/n pulled to the side. 

Then in one swift motion turned her around and pulled her up at the counter. Y/n pulled him closer, so he was standing in between her legs, and connected their lips. Slowly stroking up her thighs, JJ got to the hem of her t-shirt, slipping under and stroking her skin right above her shorts. It was sending shivers down y/n's spine, making her want him even more, so she grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head. 

They were looking at each other, trying to catch a breath. „God, you are perfect." She told him, while admiring his worked out muscles. 

„Cupcake." He told her, cupping her face, making her look in his his eyes instead of his body. „Fuck. You are driving me crazy." He told her, licking his lips. She gave him a smile and unbuckled his belt. 

„Then let's do something about it." He pulled her face up one more time. „Are you sure? We don't have to do this." 

„Yes JJ. I am very much sure." He smirked and her, pulling her t-shirt over her head. They reconnected their lips, with much more passion this time. In one motion, he unhooked her bra.

 „Wow, I'm impressed." She told him, making him chuckle. The bra slid down to the ground, now JJ was the one exploring every inch of her body. „You are so gorgeous Y/n." He said to her right before pressing kisses to her collar bone, slowly kissing his way down. He cupped one of her breast with his hand, teasing her nipple with fingers, while taking the other one in his mouth.

 Her head rolled back and her hands went straight into his hair. JJ was giving her so much pleasure, just from this simple act, she felt like she would cum right there on the counter. 

„JJ." 

He didn't react to her at all, so she had to pull him up, so he would look at her. „What? Is everything alright? You want me to stop?"