33.

F/L - I don't know if there's any shortcut for first letter of your name, but imma use this.

...

Police informed them they found the gold in the docks, just as some people were trying to move it. They ran away when they saw police is coming. Ward was all happy and joyfull again that he has his precious gold back. Y/n stayed in the car, not really giving any attention to what was happening outside. She was fed up from that stupid trip, stupid gold, her stupid friends and stupid but alive brother. Eventually she fell asleep from exhaustion, not seeing the fight Rafe had with his father outside. She didn't care what Ward did with the gold. All she wanted was to come back home.

They arrived to outerbanks early in the morning the next day. Rafe was acting weird, not talking at all, he just dropped Y/n at home and left.  She took a nap, which was interupted by some noise outside. She got up, looking throught the window, seeing John B with Sarah, JJ, Pope and Kie. They were setting up a fire, laughing and drinking beer. 

It was hurting her, eventhough she was gratefull that they are alive. She walked outside, not saying a word. "Hey Y/n!" Sarah saw her first and waved at her with big smile. "Hey Sarah. Good to see you're alive. For the second time." Sarah smirked "Thank you very much."

Kiara was looking confused, trying to figure out how Y/n knew about Sarah almost dying. 

"Hey bro." 

"Y/n" John B run towards her, hugging her tight and lifting her up. "I'm very happy, that you're alive, I thought I was tripping when I saw you there." 

He looked confused at her. " Why? I texted JJ we are alive long time ago." They looked at their friend, who looked very uncomfortable. 

"Oh, they didn't mention to you? They didn't bother to tell me." 

"What?! JJ why wouldn't you tell her?!" John B snapped at his bestfriend. JJ took a deep breath, trying to figure out what to say.

"We weren't talking to her." Kiara stepped in. 

"So? Why?" John B and Sarah were ver confused. 

"Cause she was fucking Rafe." JJ was the one answering this time. Silence. No one said a word, they were just looking at each other. "You are fucking Rafe?!" John B yelled at her. 

"She was." JJ said.

"I am." Y/n corrected him. JJ finally looked at her, trying to understand what she just said. 

"Is that the reason why you were in Nassau?" Sarah asked her. 

"You were in Nassau?!" Pope and Kiara asked at the same time. 

"Yeah. Rafe took me there, and thank god for that, otherwise I would probably still didn't know you two are alive." She told them,  while poiting with finger at them. 

"Y/n you need to stop he's dangerous." 

"Look, he was there for me, while you three ditched me at my worst. Oh and by the way JJ? You owe me 25k Barry was blackmailing me for." They were all looking at her shocked. "I've been through some shit while I was alone, and I managed to pull myself through it, so don't tell me what to do, or with who." The group was speechless. Y/n turned around and left the backyard, all of them just looking after her. 

"She changed." John B said. 

"She had to." Sarah said with understanding.

Y/n never thought she would go to Barry to find a distraction from what was going on. When she showed up there, Barry just flashed her a smile and nodded at her.