When I woke up it was about 8 o'clock. I was so tired, I didn't get much sleep last night, and my whole body was sore. When I realized everything that happened in the night. Rafe's body on mine, his lips, and tongue, like I could feel it one more again. I think I need a cold shower to be able to function normally.

I got up and almost fell to the ground, my legs betrayed me, well I'm not surprised to be honest, the way Rafe fucked me last night, oh boy. I grabbed clean clothes and went to the shower. As I walked into the hallway I could've heard some noises, but I didn't pay too much attention to them. „Y/n! Hey, stop! Where were you last night?" I heard John B screaming at me, „I'm going to talk to you after I take shower." I told him as I locked the door behind me. 

Coldwater helped me to wake up and even calmed me after my head was full of last night. I've put on some shorts, a bikini top, and a T-shirt and walked outside the bathroom. I've seen JJ and John B cleaning a massive mess, like everywhere. „What the hell happened in here?" I told them as I picked one of the chairs. 

„Where were you?" 

„I was the first one asking a question, and drop that attitude B." He might be a few minutes older, but he is not going to talk to me like that. 

„Remember those dudes that were shooting at us in the marsh? They came here and made this mess and then stole some files our father had on the Royal Merchant." He explained to me. „Fuck, are you alright everyone?" 

„Yeah, we manage to hide from them. Oh and JJ killed your roster." He pointed his finger at JJ, I got that roster a few days after I came. I liked him. 

„JJ what the fuck?" 

„Look y/n, they almost find us because of him, it had to be done." JJ shrugged his shoulders. „You owe me a new roster." 

I thought John B will drop the where were you topic, but he did not. „So where were you? We were scared that the guys had you." He seemed really worried. „I was at this beach party with Becca, it was her birthday yesterday." Please, just don't ask more questions. 

„Alright, just tell me next time or text me please okay? I was really worried." He came to me and hugged me. 

„I'm sorry, I would, but the service is still down and I didn't know before if we going to go somewhere."

...

Pope and Kiara arrived later that day and they filled me in on everything that happened the day before. „Jesus fucking christ, can we have just one normal day, when is no one trying to kill any of us?" It was getting really frustrating. 

„Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Can we just today go surfing and chill for a bit or something? I think it would be good for all of us." I'm glad that Pope is on my side because I know John B will not stop until he finds the gold. 

„I mean, surfing sounds good, and the waves are also good today." JJ elbowed my brother which just nodded and started smiling. „Nice!" I told as I removed my T-shirt, ready to run into the water. 

„Woah, y/n, what is that?" Kiara grinned at me. „What?" what is what Kie? 

„Uhm, you have a hickey on your boobs." JJ tried not to stare. Unsuccessfully. What? I looked down and next to the hem of my bikini top was a nice purple-pink hickey. I'm going to kill him. I quickly covered my boob with my hand. „Oh, yeah that's- that's nothing. Nothing to worry about." I was feeling the red coming into my face. 

„Come on y/n, tell us who is the lucky guy." Kiara mocked me, I rolled my eyes at her. „Okay fine, I hooked up with some guy last night at the party. Just one-time thing." Let's hope they are going to believe me, JJ's expression changed a little bit, Kiara and Pope were laughing at me and my brother's face was in disgust. „Fine, I don't need to hear about that, let's go surf." John B told everyone, got up, and left to change into a swimsuit. Thankfully everyone else dropped the topic and didn't mention it again.

The waves were good today, I caught a few of them. The last one did me dirty, as I ended in the water rolling over under the wave. I paddled to the calmer area to catch my breath after that fall. The sun started to set down, making the horizon nice fire orange and yellow tones. As I was watching the sunset, my mind drifted back to last night. I couldn't get Rafe out of my head the whole day. My stomach was suddenly full of butterflies, as I felt again his lips on my inner thigh, his tongue on my neck, hands on my bum. I want to kiss him. I want to fuck him again. Hard. With passion. I feel it's wrong, my brother and friends hate him. His best friend almost killed John B. But I just can't help it.

I was just thinking about another opportunity where I could meet with him when someone came to me and pushed me into the water. I surfaced and JJ was laughing at me. „Asshole." I told him as I was trying to get back on my board. 

„Dude I've been talking to you, and you were just somewhere else. What were you thinking about?" Oh shit, how long has he been in here? I really didn't notice him come here. 

„Oh sorry, nothing special. I just needed to turn off for a while you know." I smile at him, hoping that he's going to believe that. 

„Soo. One night stand huh? I didn't know you like these types of hangouts." He wasn't even looking at me saying that, he was playing with his rings. „It's not like I was looking for it. I smoked some weed, drank some shit and it just happened. Nothing special." 

„You have to be more careful y/n, you never know what type of guy that could be." He finally looked me in the eyes. Only if you know JJ. 

„I know baby, I'm being careful, don't worry. But what do you have to say to me! You are like a master of one-night stands." I splashed him with water and started laughing. 

„That's not true. Yeah I had few, but not that much as you think." 

„Yeah, whatever." I told him as I was grinning. „Come on, let's head back, I think everyone else is already out of the water." I just nodded and lay down so I could paddle better back to the shore.

When we got back I quickly changed from the wet swimsuit to the shorts, white crop top, and green flannel shirt. 

My stomach growled, I didn't even realized how hungry I am. I got out and went to the kitchen. I opened the box where we were storing food since the power was still out. The only thing that was there, was a completely brown banana. 

„John B! You were supposed to buy some groceries!" I yelled at my brother as I joined everyone on the back porch. 

„Oh shit, I'm sorry y/n. I totally forget between running away from some killers and trying not to die, that I was supposed to buy some groceries" he replied sarcastically. 

„Don't piss me, John, I'm hungry, so if I'm going to be mean, and it's only your fault." 

„I don't like the hungry side of you." Pope looked at me. 

„We can go to my parent's restaurant. I think I can smuggle you some food outside." Kie suggested. „Yes! Let's go." I jumped up from my seat, as my mouth started to water only at the thought of food.

We arrived at the Wreck and told the boys to stayoutside, as her parents don't like them that much. I said hello to my coworkersand to Kie's dad as we snuck to the kitchen. We made a few sandwiches withturkey and chicken. We packed everything, Kie grabbed a few sodas too. I reallythought we can leave unnoticed, but Mr. Carrera called Kiara over and startedto give her some kind of we are not charity lecture. I rather quickly left,walking over the terrace to the boys.

„Hey, waitress! I want a coke!" I stoppedin my tracks. I turned around and saw Topper and Kelce of course. Rafe wasthere too. 

„I'm not working Topper, and behave yourself. You acting likedouchbag again." I looked over at Rafe and saw his eyes going over my body. Ifelt getting little blush into my cheeks, I turned around and quickly left,hoping he did not see that. 

I don't need him to know I fancy him.

...

Please, if you have any suggestion for the story plot, I'll be happy to read them! Also if you like my story, please don't forget to vote! Thank you, my loves. xx