17.

The plan that boys made worked, Kiara and Sarah talked things out. When Kie got home her father almost welcomed her in the door. "Where have you been?" 

"I've been with friends." she was getting annoyed by his reaction of her coming late.

"Have you seen y/n?" 

"What? No, John B said she was supposed to be at work. She didn't show up?" 

"Yes, she did, but she had some incident with a stupid kid, and their parents called cops on her. Shoupe took her to the station and considering her situation without an adult, I don't think she's in good situation. She's nice kid, and I care about her, so I wanted you to know." Kie was looking at him in shock. While she was trapped on the boat with Sarah and dealing with their problems, her friend was dealing with cops and probably socials too. 

She kissed her dad on cheek "Thanks dad." And ran out. She grabbed her bike and quickly rode to the Chateau. When she got there, she run inside passing JJ sitting outside smoking weed. 

"JJ, come on." She made him move inside. 

"Kie I wouldn't go the-" JJ didn't make her to stop, so she run into John B with tongue in Sarah's throat. 

"Oh god, stop it." She covered her eyes. JJ leaned onto her from behind. "I warned you." 

"Kiara what reason do you have to storm in here like this." 

"Y/n have a problem." That made John b to stand up. 

"What happened?" Kiara told them everything she heard from her father. 

"She's in same situation as you were. She does not have a adult supervision in here. You think they would send her back to your mother?" Sarah was looking concerned. 

"I don't think so, she kicked her out, she doesn't care about her." 

"If they're not going to send her back, they will call the socials and will force her to leave somewhere. We have to do something!" Kie started yelling. 

"Maybe your father would take her in?" JJ addressed to Sarah. 

"I don't know, but we can try to talk to him. What do you think?" She looked at her boyfriend. "I think it's her only chance right now."

They got out, all of them hopping into twinkie, going to the Cameron mansion. When they got here, Kiara and JJ stayed in the car and John B with Sarah went looking for Ward Cameron. Sarah went in first, John B was waiting in the lobby. She saw her father sitting on balcony with her brother. They were deep into some conversation, they were arguing about something, but it seemed that Rafe said to his father stuff he wanted to hear. He was looking him up and down for a bit and then pulled him for a hug. 

Sarah was standing in doorframe, when Rafe walked around her, smirking at her. 

"Hey dad." 

"Oh hey sweetie." 

"Dad I need to talk to you about something." 

"Alright. Is everything okay? Are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm fine. But not everything is fine. I'm not sure, if you know, but John B has a sister. Twin. No one really know about y/n, because her mother took her away when she was little." 

"Alright." Ward was seemingly confused with where this is going. 

"Her mother kicked her out few months ago and she came here. She had no idea her father was missing, so she was living with John B. She was working at the Wreck, you might have seen her there. And she had some incident there yesterday and they called police on her and they took her to the station." 

"I think I see where this is going." he rubbed his chin. "Sarah I can't take another teenager in."

 "Dad please, we can't leave her alone, who knows where the socials will put her. She's John B's sister." Sarah pulled out her best convincing face. She knew her father has a weak spot for her.

 "She has nowhere to go?" Ward was wondering about what to do. 

"No. She's completely alone." the silence was deafening. 

"Okay, fine, but we have to set up some rules." Sarah jumped, shouted with joy hugging her father. 

"Where is she now?" 

"I have no idea, the last we know, she was taken to the police station." Sarah told him. 

"Okay, let's go get her."

...

Y/n was sitting in one of the offices at the police station. She had to spend there the night, they didn't want to let her go home. Right at the morning social worker showed up and brought her into the office. They were sitting there for almost three hours, the social lady was trying to get out of her information about where her father is, why her mother don't want her to come home anymore. When she realized y/n is not going to tell her nothing else, she started to fill out forms about her getting placed into new foster family. 

"So miss Routledge, we are going to put you in the register, to find you new home. Meanwhile, you will be put into one of our Institute for Youth in Richmond." 

"You kidding right, there is no way I'm going this far. I have friends here and my brother. I'm not leaving." 

"I'm afraid you have no word in this. Not until you're eighteen." She gathered all the papers "I'll talk to deputy Shoupe, and then we leave. We can stop at your old house so you can pick some clothes and stuff of yours." 

"There is no old home, it's my only home you stu-" y/n was luckily interrupted by Shoupe walking in. 

"Miss Jefferson it showed up we no longer need your help. An Adult supervision showed up that secured us that thay will take care of miss Routledge." 

"What? Who?" Y/n was confused, definitely not her mother. Maybe her father finally showed up. It must have been him. She has gotten little bit too much excited, so when she saw Ward Cameron walk through the door, she was even more confused and disappointed. The adults were talking through some things when John B got in, relieved that he saw his sister. He pulled her into his arms. 

"I am so glad to see you y/n." ¨

"Yeah me too. But what is going on? Why is Ward Cameron here?" 

"Kie's dad told Kiara about what happened at the restaurant, so she run to us and told us. Sarah convinced her father to took you in like he did me." 

"What?" 

"You are going to live at the Camerons like I do."