22.

Y/n woke up before Rafe, she had to get to work, she gave him kiss on the cheek and went to take a shower. The day was going good until Kiara with Pope and JJ stormed into the restaurant. „Hey y/n, have you seen your brother?" 

„Hey, uhm not today. He was supposed to be fishing with Ward this morning I think." 

„Yeah well, he stormed to the Chateau about an hour ago, angry as hell looking for the gun."

 „The gun? Why the hell needed the gun?" 

„He said, that he figured out on the ship Ward killed your dad and he tried to kill him too." Kiara was explaining everything. 

„What?" Y/n was in shock. Ward Cameron killed their dad? 

„Wait, he want's to kill Ward? That's why the gun?" 

„Yeah, that's what we think." Pope claimed to her. 

„Could you come with us? Help us to find him?" JJ was looking really frustrated. „Ehm, I would love to, but I can't just leave." 

„Wait, I'll talk to my dad." Kiara went to her dad's office. They go tour few minutes later. „Okay, let's go." Kiara exlaimed 

„Are you sure? Is this okay?" Y/n looked at Kiara first and then her boss. 

„It's okay Y/n. Your brother needs you and we have enough stuff to cover this shift. Go." he assured her.

 „Thank you, thank you so much. Wait for me outside I'm just gonna grab my stuff." Y/n ran to her locker, took of her apron and grabbed her backpack. She thanked Mr. Carrera one more time and ran outside. The crew were looking for John B almost whole afternoon, not being able to find him anywhere. 

„Guys I'm gonna run to the Camerons. If he want to hurt Ward, maybe he's going to be already there." 

„Yeah good point. We're going to wait right ouside okay?" JJ told her. Y/n got to the house, hoping Rafe is not home so she wouldn't have to explain everything to him. She checked John Bs room, living room and kitchen. She didn't find him, but met Wheezie. „Hey Wheezie, have you seen my brother today?" 

„Hey y/n. No I didn't, but you can try a police station maybe you will find him there?" y/n was shocked. 

„What do you mean? Why would he be on a police station?" 

„Well he stabbed my dad this morning on their fishing trip." What the hell was going on? John B showed up claiming Ward tried to kill him and now Ward is claiming John B stabbed him? „Okay, thanks Wheezie." y/n turned around and run out of the house. She run to the rest of her friends.

 „So?" Kiara was the first one to ask. „You are going to shit yourself. I've met Wheezie in the kitchen and she told me I should be looking for him on the police station." Everyone had a really confused look on their face. „Because he stabbed Ward this morning." 

„What?!" Kiara yelled. „Yeah, I would really love to know what happened on that stupid ship."

 They couldn't find him anywhere so y/n decided to go to the Chateau and wait for him there. It was already dark outside when she heard him walk into the house 

„Hello? Kie? Hello?" Y/n was sitting on the back porch and quickly run inside the house, wanted to yell at her brother, but when she saw him something inside of her broke. He was a mess. He was sitting inside their fathers room, with his picture and was crying. 

„Hey B." She walked towards him and sat next to him on the bed. „He killed him y/n. Ward killed our father." Y/n had tears in her eyes, but she knew she have to be strong for her brother.