40.

When they arrived to the Bahamas Rafe was getting ready, so y/n did the same.

"Oh no baby, you're not going."

"What why?" Y/n asked confused holding one of her dress.

"Rose was right that I don't know him, so I'm not going to risk and take you with me."

"Rafe come on."

"No. Stay here, it might take a while but if I'm gonna be gone for 24 hours, something happened so pack up, and leave."

"And what the fuck am I supposed to do, leave you there? Hell no."

He pulled her closer, cupping her face. "Listen to me, at least once okay? It might be dangerous, so please. Don't look for me, just leave. If I get out of there I'm going to find my way back home." 

"Fine. Be carefull okay?" He gave her a kiss. "I will." 

Rafe left, and y/n got bored really fast. She did some cleaning, sunbathing. It was getting dark, so she made some meal for her, but Rafe still wasn't back. 

She was hoping he would show up during the night, but she woke up in the morning, and the boat was still empty. 

Y/n was getting really nervous, maybe it was wrong idea to go there. That guy might have been a psycho, and Rafe just walked in there. 24 hours since he left passed, but Y/n couldn't make herself to leave. She was still waiting, but nothing. 

"Fucking hell Rafe. I have to leave now." She knew that they might find somehow she belongs to him and go after her as well, so she had to dissapear. She went to change her clothes, into the hold, when the ship started moving. 

"Fucking finally." She said while running back up, only to hearing Rafe yell something. She turned around and saw him in the water, she wanted to jump to him, but he hinted to her stay with her.

Wait, but if Rafe is in the water, then who is driving the boat? She sneaked around, taking the gun Rafe left there for her, and sneaked behind the person. She recognized her really fast.

"Stop the boat Kiara." Kiara froze when she heard her. She turned around to face her, bunch of emotion changing in her face.

"Y/n?"

"I said stop the boat." Kiara looked at the gun Y/n was holding. 

"I thought you were dead. We saw it, you got shot."

"Yet none of you came back for me, just to make sure if I'm alive or dead."

"We didn't have a chance to do that."

"Yeah, yeah. Now move, we have to go back for Rafe." Y/n tried to move past her, but Kiara wouldn't let her. 

"I'm not going back there. The guy was psycho. And Rafe is psycho aswell."

"Wait. How did you and Rafe even met?" 

"I was held hostage by this crazy rich dude, and Rafe just showed up there, so he captured him too."

"They buyer."

"We worked together to get out."

Y/n started laughing "That's just amazing, and then you pushed him off of his boat, after he helped you. Wow, you really are a backstabbing bitch Kiara." 

"Y/n I'm sorry, okay? If we knew-"

"Drop it. What the hell are you planning to do?" 

"I don't know, I have to help the others, then we go home? Maybe."

"Oh perfect."

Kiara sent out some text, stopping at the dock, hoping the rest of their friends would show up. Kiara was pacing around and Y/n was mocking her. 

"Maybe I could push you off the boat and leave you here." Y/n laughed. Kiara wasn't talking to her, she was just checking the phone and surrounding.

"JJ? Jay?" Kiara stopped pacing, y/n looked in the same direction.

"Kie?" It was JJ, Kiara ran towards him, hugging him, almost crying. The rest of the group joined them, all of them hugging, laughing, being happy from the reunion.

"Aww, how heartwarming." Y/n said with a hint of sarcasm, sitting on the edge of the boat. They all looked at her, John B was staring at her in shock.

"Y/n?"

"Surprise, surprise. I'm alive." 

"I thought I saw you on Wards boat."

"Yeah, I was there. Thanks to Sarah's father and stepmother." 

"How are you not dead?" JJ asked.

"Good to see you too, cupcake."

They were all just staring at her, she got up and said. "I don't know how about you, but I'm leaving this damn island." 

"Yeah, let's go." They all got into the boat and started preparing her. 

"Alright Sarah, you heard that right?"

"Yeah?"

"The rhytmn. That's exactly, how my dad used to call me home." Y/n was looking at her brother in disbelief. Her brother and Sarah started arguing about it, and Y/n started laughing at him.

"Jesus John b, you are seriously losing it."

"Y/n that is not funny, those bells have been repeating it for the past hour."

"And you think it's our dead father calling you?"

"I don't know, maybe? Maybe it's a sign from a universe or-"

"Okay, fine." Sarah stopped him.

"What?" John B got confused.

"Fine. Go. I know you, it would drive you crazy if you didn't go. So go, hurry and be safe okay? I love you." They kissed. "I love you too Sarah Cameron." He jumped from the boat and started running.

"Oh my god, you really are crazy people." Y/n said.

"What happened to you Y/n?" Sarah was the first one to ask. "I saw you getting shot."

"I did. Your beloved father saved me, then held me hostage for couple of weeks. Rose was more then happy to help."

"Why, why would they do that?"

"I don't know Sarah, because they hate us? Maybe. Ward was scared I would go to police. He had to make sure I wouldn't talk."

"John B told me he thought he saw you on the boat, but I thought it was just his imagination."

"We were stuck on a island, if you wanna know." JJ added to their conversation.

"Well I wasn’t asking, was I?"

...

They were waiting, John B nowhere, but that psychos man who held Rafe and Kiara showed up.

All of them started screaming at each other, trying to come up with a plan.

"We are going to defend ourselves." JJ said pulling out his gun.

"What?"

"Kiara we are not splitting up again!" They were shouting, while the armed comando was coming.

"You are so stupid." Y/n said, got up, started the engine and set the ship in motion.

"What are you doing? We have to wait!"

"It's my brother we are talking about, but I'm not getting killed because of him, or shot. Not again."

JJ tried to pull her away from the helm, so she pulled out the gun and pointed at him.

"JJ I swear to god, back off. We are leaving this stupid island right now, John B is not stupid, he will find his way." He shot his hands in the air, taking few steps away.

"The old Y/n wouldn't leave him here."

"Thank god the old Y/n died the night you left her."