32.

Y/n woke up in the middle of the night, as Rafe recieved a text message. „Who's that?" She asked him after he read it. 

„Ehm, no one, but I have to go." He got up from the bed and got dressed. „Go sleep, I'll text you tommorow." He gave her a kiss on forehead and left. 

It took only a second, and Y/n was dead asleep again. It was Saturday, so no school and she didn't have to go to work, as she didn't put in any shifts, since she was supposed to be at Barry's. So she got up, took a shower, made some lunch and finished some cleaning in the back yard she was postponing. She received a text from Rafe, that he would stopped by later that day. He did, as she was chillin in the hammock. 

„Hello love." He came, gave her a kiss and jumped on the hammock, causing them almost fall to the ground. 

„Do you have any shifts in work for the next couple of days?" He asked, massaging her legs. 

„I do not." 

„Well, then I would like to take you to Bahamas." 

Y/n froze. „Why?" 

„Dad need some help, and I figured you could go as well." 

„Rafe. Do you remember what happened the last time you wanted to take me to Bahamas?" She was little suspicious. 

„I know, I know. That's why I would like to now really take you there." 

„I'm not sure." 

„Whyy? Come on, please. Come with me. It would be good for both of us to stay away from this place for a while." She was thinking, not sure if there is something more behind it, but it looked like he meant it. And it would be nice to get her thoughts away from everything. 

„Shit, yeah why not." She told him, he started laughing.

 „Yes! Let's go baby!" His response made her laugh.

...

 „So what kind of help does your old man needs?" Y/n asked him in the car on the way to the airport. 

„Okay, don't get mad, but it's about the gold. He need my help to move it." 

„Stupid gold, it's all about the gold."

„Yeah. But! I'm thinking, I'm gonna help him, then tell him about your problem, and maybe he'll help." 

„Rafe, don't be naive, why would your father help me?" 

„He's not a bad man Y/n. He will help you." She rolled her eyes on Rafe's submission to his father.

 „I'm thinking more like, could we steal few of those bricks? I don't think he would notice." She was waiting for his reaction. A giant smile spread on his face, letting out a laught. 

„Yeah, that's my girl." She reached to him and kissed him. 

The next morning they arrived at the Cameron house in the Nassau. Ward was kinda cool with Y/n being there, surprisingly. Maybe it was because of John B. 

„Y/n, if you could go outside for a while, I need to discuss something with Rafe." 

„Dad, she knows." Ward's eyes widened. 

„She knows?!" 

„Of course I know, it's the gold you stole from us." 

„Did you tell anyone?" 

„I don't really have anyone to spill this kind of stuff anymore." 

„Alright, okay. I have an idea. You are right, you and your brother found the gold. So- so what if I'll set some of those bricks away from you, how does that sound?" She looked at Rafe, then back at Ward. „Are you being serious?"