41.

"So this is the plan? We are gonna just leave him there?" JJ was pacing on the boat.

"We had to leave! Singh would get us." 

"It's wrong, we have to go back!" JJ was arguing with them.

"Do I have to remind you that I am the one who drives the boat and who has a gun? We are not going back." Y/n said, looking into distance, no one saying a word.

The ringing of the phone broke the silence, Kiara pulled out the phone she stole earlier. 

"Who's calling?" 

"It's Portis."

"That must be John B, pick it up." JJ took the phone and answered the call. "What did you say? Say it again John B."

"Don't worry about me, don't come back. It's too dangerous. Go back to obx."

"Wait what?" The servis was poor, so the barely heard anything he said. 

"Give me that." Sarah took the phone. "John B? Are you okay? What happened?" 

"I... okay... 've fo... dad... alive. Mee... in.. Kildare.." They really couldn't understand what he was saying. 

"Wait meet you in Kildare? When? John B? When?" Then the call ended. "What the hell? What in Kildare?"

"You think he found his father?" Cleo asked.

"He's been missing almost a year."

"Y/n what do you think?" 

"Well don't ask me, I've never met that men. But John B said it's dangerous, so there's no way we are going back there."

They had to stop to get some gas and food, Y/n was really tempted to leave them on this random island, but in the end she waited for them, until they came back with everything they needed. 

They arrived back to obx in the middle of the night. Y/n dropped off Kiara with JJ and Pope with Cleo.

"Wanna go with me to the Chateau?" She asked Sarah.

 "Yeah, thanks." When they got there John B was sleeping on the back porch, Sarah woke him up.

"Thank god you're okay, we couldn't heard anything on the phone." Sarah said.

"Wait what? You didn't heard me?" 

"No. Just that we should go back to obx." Y/n sat down next to him.

"So you don't know."

"We don't know what John B?

"He's alive. My dad is alive Sarah." Then he looked at his sister. "Our dad is alive."

"Bro.."

"No look, he's just right here." He looked towards the empty bed. 

"John B.." Sarah gave him a devastated look

"No I swear! Dad? Dad!" John B ran out and started looking for his father.

"It's getting worse and worse. He's going crazy." Y/n said, looking behind her brother.

"He was hoping to find him there."

"I got it, but it's been almost a year. He has to let him go."

"Yeah, I agree." Sarah turned around to look at John B one more time. 

...

"Look guys, I swear to god, he was here. You see the boat? You have to believe me."

"John B.."

"Look bro, this is a intervention, it feels like you're loosing it." 

"Y/n! We agreed to be gentle!" Sarah said.

"Hell I wouldn't believe him either." Voice echoed behind them. They turned around, and there he was. Their father, smile on his face. Y/n was just looking at him.

"Hey Sarah, long time no see! Or should I say Mrs. Routledge?" Sarah ran towards him, hugging him. 

John B nudged Y/n little bit. "See, I told you."

"And who is this young lady?" His father turn to her. She didn't know what to say, emotions changing quickly. Joy, that she gets to know him. Anger that he left her. 

"Y/n." She simply said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Y/n. Are you a friend of John B?" That's when it hit her. He didn't ever remembered her. 

"Dad this is Y/n. My sister." John B stepped in. Their dad looked at John B, then Y/n, and back at John B. "No, that's not possible. Your mother made it very clear, that she will never come back here or her daughter." 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too pops." Y/n said in annoyance and left.

"Y/n! Dad what the hell?" John B said. "She came here earlier this year. Mom kicked her out. She's been living with me ever since."

"I'm sorry John B, it's just a little bit of shock you know. To be honest, I kinda forget about her."

"Then try to get to know her at least." 

"Yeah of course, I will."

Y/n went inside to take a shower, when she got out, everyone were gone. She was thinking about Rafe, hoping he found himself a way out of Bahamas.

Sarah was the first one to show up.

"Hey, where have you been?" Y/n asked her. At this moment she probably liked her the most from their old group.

"Went to grab some clothes and stuff. Rafe is back."

"He's here? Perfect, I can get out of this shithole."

"Y/n you know you can stay with us right. You don't have to be with him."

"Yeah, but I want to be with him."

"Why? He did terrible things. He tried to kill me."

"I know Sarah, he's not a saint. He realize that you know, what he did to you was wrong.  But he never did anything to me. He was there for me when I needed him the most."

"I just want you to be safe."

"I will be. Take care." Y/n hugged Sarah before she left.

She was on her way when car stopped near her, its driver yelled at her.

"Yo Y/n! Is that you girl?" It was Barry. She smiled at him, walking to the car.

"Damn girl, I heard you were dead."

"Yeah, curtesy of Ward Cameron."

"That motherfucker, Ward Cameron is behind every shit."

"Yeah."

"Hey, I'm on my way to the bar, let's go we have to celebrate that you're alive." She got into the car.

"Aww, did you miss me Barry?"

"If you tell that to anyone I will kill you."  They both started laughing. 

They were sitting at the pub, drinking some beers.

"I'll be right back." Y/n got up and went to the toilet. When she got back, Barry was sitting in the back of the bar with Rafe.

"What's going on here?" She walked towards them, Rafe looked up at her, smile appearing on his face. He pulled her down to his lap.

"Your boyfriend here, wants me to steal from him."

"Well that's new." She looked at Rafe.

"I'll explain later. You in or out?" He turned back to Barry.

"Oh I'm in."