She stayed the night at the Chateau, because she wanted to go to the Wreck, her old job, to ask her boss if he would have a spot for. After all that declaring her dead and stuff, it was obvious he wouldn't hold a place for her. Unfortunately he was overstuffed, so he wouldn't give her her old job back, but promise to think about her if anything opened. He asked her, if she could help out on one of their private event. It wasn't much, but she was happy to help. 

On her way from the restaurant, Y/n tried to call Rafe but he didn't pick up, so she just texted him she's on the way.

When she got to the Cameron mansion, there were lots of strangers walking around, jumping into the pool, drinking and doing drugs. She made her way through the house, when she saw Rafe walking in front of her with some girl. Jealousy rised up in her, when he hugged her around shoulders. 

"Right this way miss Sophia, this is the VIP section, right here. What can I get you to drink?" Rafe got himself and that girl a drink and sat down next to her, wrapping arm around her. 

"So this is the VIP life huh?" Miss Sophia asked him. 

"Yeah, yeah."

"Cool." Y/n didn't like the eyes she was giving to her boyfriend. 

"Wanna see more?" She couldn't believe her own ears. She made her way to the terrace and leaned to the doorframe, not saying a word. Rafe stopped in his tracks when he saw her. 

"Everything alright?" The girl was looking between the two of them. 

"Hey Y/n, good to see you girl." Barry walked up to her and gave her a quick hug. He looked over at Rafe, Sophia and back to Y/n. "Wow this situation is making me unfomfortable. I need a drink."

"That make two of us. Lead the way." Y/n finally spoke and followed Barry, passing Sophia. "Oh, his bedroom is up the stairs and the first door on the left." She wasn't the one making scenes. Y/n hated the girls that would yelled at their boyfriend for everything. Of course she was ready to hit him with questions like who the fuck is that or what the fuck are you doing, but she knew very well, that this type of treatment would get under Rafe's skin much more faster. Barry was watching her curiously. "What?"

"I've never seen a woman being this calm when she saw her man with other girl." She had to smile.

"I'm not calm, I'm furious, but I'm very good at hiding it. Just give it a couple minutes, and he will come right to me." Just as she finished the sentence Rafe showed up next to her "Can you come with me?" She cracked a smile towards Barry. 

"Cheers to you girl." Barry was proudly smiling at her, he toasted her and left them. "We have to talk later countryclub."

"Yeah, yeah."

"What do you want? Where did you left miss Sophia?" Y/n looked around him, pretending to be looking for her. 

"She's no one, I was just having fun."

"I didn't say a thing. But don't come after me when it's going to be my turn to have fun." He clenched his jaw. Y/n wanted to walk past him, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her to his chest, slightly grabbing her neck. "Don't walk away from me."

"Don't give me reasons to leave. This shit goes bothways Rafe."

"I'm sorry, it'll not happen again."

"It better not." he pushed his lips onto her, claiming her, opening her lips with his tongue, playing against hers. He tasted like expensive whiskey, and Y/n couldn't help it and leaned into him. "I left you alone for few days and you are already causing trouble." She said when they broke the kiss. He smiled against her lips. "You shouldn't leave me alone then. A lot happened, I have to tell you everything."