31.

Y/n's life became one big routine. 

Get up. 

Go to school. 

Then go to work. 

Go home. 

Sleep.

Repeat. 

On day's she wasn't working, she was chilling at the Chateau, drinking beer or smoking pot from JJ's secret stash in the house. One evening she came back home, it was already getting dark and she was unbelievably tired, she even missed the person sitting at her back porch. 

„Good evening princess." Barry almost caused her a heart attack. 

„Barry. What are you doing here?" She was nervously looking around her, trying to find a way out. She knew how dangerous he can be. 

„I heard what happened. Very sorry for your loss." He smirked. She didn't say a word. „I also heard about what happened at the bonfire at the end of the summer. So I get it you and country club have a thing for each other. That might be very useful for me." 

„I don't know what are you talking about." He got up from his seat, walking towards her. 

„You see, Rafe Cameron and I have some unfinished business. And if I'm not mistaken, you and me as well, when you and your friends stole from me." He was standing right in front of her now, just inches separating them. 

„I've never stole anything from you. And there's nothing between Rafe Cameron and me, so you are on wrong adress." His smile faded, she knew he was getting impatient. 

„I don't give a single fuck who took it. It was one of your stupid friends, and you were there. And I want my money back. Got it? And you-" He pulled her chin up with finger. „-are going to pay me back." 

„How am I supposed to get the money?" 

„I don't care, but I'm going to keep an eye on you." He smiled then turned around and left. He stopped in the door frame, turned arouned to her saying „I'll reach out to you, if I'll need to give Rafe a bit of motivation." 

With those words he left. Y/n was holding herself, but the second he was out of sight her knees broke and she fell to the ground. How the fuck is she supposed to get him the money back? 25k? 

She was working, but most of the money went to the house, she was saving as much as she could. And what unfinished business he has with Rafe? The thoughts in her head were running.

 She could ask her boss for a loan. But he would ask why she needs it. There's no way she could tell him. She can't ask her friends, they wouldn't listen to her anyway. But it was mainly JJ's fault, and now she was the one having problems because of it. 

Y/n decided she would confront them the next day in school, but they were nowhere to be found. As she was leaving school that afternoon, Barry was waiting for her. She tried to go in different direction, but he drove with his car right in front of her. 

„Get in." 

„Barry I need more time." 

„We'll discuss the money later, now get in." Y/n tried to say something, but he motioned at her to get in the car, now with his gun. So she didn't really have a choice. He drove of with her and took her to his house. 

„So, how much money do you have?" 

„I have saved something around five hundred." 

„Well, at least that's a something. I'm going to take something off of your debt, you are going to help me here tonight."