26.

Y/n woke up the next morning. JJ took her home last night, she cried herself to sleep in his arms. He was still holding her tightly, she looked up at him, he was dead asleep. She was examining his face from up close. He had soft skin and his hair was going into every direction. 

„Creep." He told her smiling with his eyes still closed. 

„You're cute, when you sleep." 

„Thank you cupcake. How do you feel?" 

„Like shit. Can we just stay here and do nothing?" 

„Whatever you want cupcake." They were laying there like that till noon. Then Kiara and Pope showed up. 

„We should do something!" Kiara was really frustrated. No one knew what to tell her. „We should be searching for them! The police are closing everything down, but we shouldn't lose hope, we-!"

 „Kiara stop! They're dead okay! Both of them. Sarah and John- John B. You saw the storm last night. Cops were searching for them without success. Please just- stop." Y/n got up from the bed, walking outside. 

„But y/n-" 

„Kie, don't." JJ stopped her. 

Y/n sat down by the water at the pier, looking into distance, hoping Kiara was right. That out of somewhere her brother would show up. She felt someone sitting next to her, but didn't turned to see who it was. An arm wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her onto the persons shoulder. She rested her head on in, and just let them comfort her. 

„We should pay him a tribute." It was Pope. „You know, some kind of memorial." 

She nodded. „He loved the tree in the backyard." ¨

„That will be perfect. Come on." He got up and pulled y/n with him. 

Pope with JJ carved John B's initials with a P4L saying into the tree. They were all just standing there, JJ hugging y/n. She thought she would be crying, but apparently she didn't had a single tear left. JJ pulled out a flask 

„To John B." 

„And Sarah." 

He took a sip and handed it to y/n. She took a big sip, letting the alcohol burned it's way down her throat. Kiara and Pope went doing some wandalism, and y/n with JJ were just chilling in the swings when new Sheriff showed up. 

„Good evening officer. What can we do for you?" JJ told him, not hiding the sarcasm, causing y/n chuckle a bit. 

„JJ drop it. Y/n I need to talk to you." She didn't answer, and was just waiting till he continue. 

„I know it's a bad timing, but the authorities didn't forget the fact that you're still here without a adult supervision- considering Ward Cameron not taking responsibility for you anymore."

 „Thank god for that." 

„This is not a game Y/n." 

„Then what is it? My brother died last night, because you chased him into a storm for something he didn't do. So what did you came to tell me right now, that i'm supposed to go into some orphanage? Fuck you Shoupe." 

„Hey! I know you've been through a lot but that doesn't justify you. I'm trying to help you here, so I'm gonna need something back." She looked at JJ, than back to Shoupe. „Alright, go on." 

„We are going to make a deal. You're going to be 18 in a few months. You'll start going to school here, I already put you in. You will stay out of trouble and every month, you will pay us a visit at the station just so we know everything is fine. You will have to take care of yourself, but you can stay here." She was looking at him suspiciously, it's weird they would just leave her alone like that. 

„Just like that? One monthly visit and you will leave me alone?" 

„You've been through a lot kid. We made this deal with socials. So it's this or new home god knows where." Y/n turned around to look at JJ, but he was looking and Shoupe with death stare.

 „Okay, fine." She agreed, like she had a different option. 

„Great. See you next month. Go to school and stay out of troubles!" he turned around and walk away. Now JJ was giving her a death stare. 

„What?"

 „Why did you agreed?" 

„Why do you think? They would send me away!" 

„But you can't trust them." 

„JJ I know, but what other option do I have if I want to stay here huh? None, I'm alone and definitely not going anywhere."

 „You're not alone cupcake. You have me." He smiled at her. 

„I know." 

„Come here." 

„What- how? JJ we are in a hammock." 

„Just- do it." He started laughing. Y/n sat up and in a swift motion jumped over at him. Eventhough he caught her, they swung the net, it tipped over and dumped them on the ground. JJ fell on y/n, both of them were laying there whimpering in pain. They looked at each other and started laughing. 

„You're an asshole." 

„Oh you know you love me cupcake." JJ told her still laying on her and just before rolling off of her, he gave her a kiss. For a second he didn't even realized what he did, just as he rolled on his back next to her, he stopped in his tracks. They were laying there, in silence, not knowing what to say. They flirted with each other before, but it was harmless. They were best friends. 

Y/n knew she shouldn't do it, with everything going on, and what it might cause, but she needed a little but of distraction so badly. And to be honest, maybe she just really wanted to do it.

She got up, climbed at top of JJ, legs along his body. He looked at her little bit confused as she pulled him up and pressed her lips against his one more time. It took him only a second as he wrapped arms around her body pulling her closer. She was cupping his face, as she deepened the kiss. She let his tongue slide into her mouth, playing against her own. 

Y/n felt him growing hard under her, causing her snap out of the trance. She broke the kiss, looked at him and rested her forehead against his. After a minute she looked at him, his lips were swollen from the kiss. 

„JJ I'm sorry-" This time he cupped her face, causing her to look at him. 

„Shh there's no need to apologize. We have time cupcake." She gave him a soft smile, he kissed her on her forehead and pulled her into a hug. 

She rested her head on his shoulder and for a second thought that everything is going to be fine. 

---

Oh my goodness guys! I was off of Wattpad for a while now, and we already hit 1.7k?! You are freaking amazing, I truly love you all! 

Anyways, just three more days and sesion 3 is released! 

I have lot of new ideas for Kook or Pogue, so I hope you will like them as much as I do!