They stayed in the bed, Y/n laying in Rafe's hug, Rafe playing with her fingers. 

"I still can't get dad out of my head."

"Rafe he's not gonna cause trouble. I think we made that clear."

"You don't know him like I do. Family is on top for him, and he'll do anything. I have this feeling. We have to do something with him. Cut it in the beginning."

"What do you wanna do? You're not gonna kill him. Neither am I." Y/n looked up at him, he was going through the options in his head. He got up and put on his shirt. "Where are you going?" 

"Come on. I have a plan." 

They drove to the Barry's trailer, he was sitting outside, smoking. "Yo, countryclub. Good to see you F/L/N." Y/n smiled at him and sat down to one of the plastic chairs. Rafe was walking around, pacing back and forth. "What's with him?" Barry looked at Y/n, she just shrugged her shoulders. 

"I still can't get it out of my head man. What you said about my dad. We have to do something about him, otherwise, he's going to ruin all. Our deal, money laudering through the company, our fifty-fifty share, all will be off the table."

"Man, do you know what you're asking me here to do? It's your pops, your family. Your blood. Blood always complicate stuff. Let's say I would do it. And then, for some reason, you would change your mind. You sell me out."

"No. No, this... this has been long time coming. He always hold me down. Under his influence. That's all gonna be over soon." Rafe took a moment and then walked away towards the car. "I'm not changing my mind." He said loud enough for them to hear. "Y/n, come on." Rafe added before he sat in the drivers seat. 

"He's back at it huh?" Barry said. 

"Yeah, I don't know what to do with him. He won't let it go."

"Just be safe girl." she squeezed his shoulder gently as she walked past him to get to the car. 

They drove in silence, until Rafe stopped infront of the club. "Why are we stopping here?" Y/n asked him but he was already out of the car. "Come on, let's get some drinks love." He waited for her, then hugged her around shoulders and together they went inside. "Ahhh, I get it now." Y/n said just when they walked past the bar, Rafe looked at her confused. "You just wanted to see Miss Sophia, am I right?" She motioned towards the girl that was serving the drinks. Rafe looked quickly at Sophia and straight back to his girlfriend. "Oh come on, it's not like that. I even forget she works here." 

"Yeah, I'm not buying that." And with that she walked over to second bar to get herself a drink leaving Rafe behind. When she turned around, she saw Rafe getting a drink from the girl, but that was quickly interupted by beat up Topper. They had pretty heated conversation, so she decided to walk back to them. "You can't trust her man, she's been playing you since day one. You wanna know why she's not answering? Cause she's with John B. She's pogue now man." Topper was just shaking his head, like he couldn't believe a word Rafe just said. "No man, she's not. She's not with John B." 

"Think about it Top, where else she would be?" 

"Rafe stop it, shut up." Y/n grabbed his shoulder from behind. The situation between John B, Topper and Sarah was already escalated, he didn't have to add in the fire. 

"Yeah, good to see you man, I'm gonna go." Topper got up, glanced at Y/n and walked away. 

"Yeah, you too." Rafe yelled behind him, smile on his face. Y/n knew him well enough to know, there's no point in saying something. 

...

Y/n woke up the next morning, Rafe nowhere to be found. She took a bath and when she got out, she found Rafe pacing on the terrace, mubling something to himself. "Good morning." Rafe snapped out of his trance, looking at Y/n who was drying out her hair with towel. "Morning." 

"Are you okay?" 

"Hm? Oh yeah." 

"Where did you disappear this morning?"

"Needed to run some errands." He was so distant, Y/n could tell something was wrong. Phone buzzed in her pocket, John B was texting her that they found the way to South America and to meet them at the runway. She looked back at Rafe. She knew if she told him he would stop her and she needed to go this time. "Yeah, okay. I have some of my own, so I see you later okay?" 

"Alright yeah." She gave him a quick kiss, took the backpack she packed the day before and left. The fact she didn't tell him where she was going, it felt like betraying him, but she needed to do it for her brother. 

When she got to the runway, her brother, Sarah, Pope and Cleo was already there. When John B saw her, he ran towards her and gave her a hug. 

"I'm sorry I didn't show up last night."

"Thank god you didn't, shit went down, we got chased by police and Shoupe took me to the police station?"

"Oh my god why?" 

"It was because of Topper, he wanted to sue me, Sarah talked him out of it. She also convinced Ward to lend us this plane. And our house burned down last night."

"What?" 

"Yeah, probably some electric issues I don't know."

"Fuuck. So are we going? Where is Kiara and JJ?"

"JJ left to go get her. Her parents send her to some wilderness camp to get better." Sarah explained. 

"You're joking righ? Oh boy, they really are going crazy."

"We have to wait as long as we can for them, but we have to left without them if they don't make it." They were sitting there in silence when car pulled up and Topper stepped out of it. 

"Hey Sarah. Heard your family plane appeared so I figured I check it." No one said a word. "So what, you are leaving with him? Yes or no Sarah!" Sarah just nodded. "You are a freaking liar Sarah Cameron. And you? You know I could've take you if I fight back." He pointed at John B. 

"Yeah, you're right. But that's in the past right. I'm not gonna let you provoke me." John B stood his ground.

"Hmm. Yeah, right. Heard Chateau is expecting a renovation. Good luck with that." And with that he turned around, got in the car and left. "What do you mean Topper?" John B yelled at him, but Topper was alredy in the car. 

"Oh my god. It must've been him." They all turned to Y/n waiting for more. " I saw him in the club, Rafe was talking to him, something about you two, Topper looked really nervous, he left almost crumbling up." 

"What did you say to Rafe anyway? Where are you going?" Sarah looked at her curiously. "I said I have some errands." They both laughed at it a little bit. But deep down she was hoping he would find out after they will be gone, because he's going to be really, really mad.