28.

JJ woke up the next morning in Y/n's bed. They got back pretty late, so they just changed their clothes and jumped in bed. She was still dead asleep, so he took a minute to appreciate how georgeous she is. He pushed away the single strand of hair that fell into her face. Leaning closer, he pressed a gentle kiss on top of her nose. Then another one on her's cheeks, forehead and sides of her mouth. Small smile appeared on Y/n's lips, making him stop and smile. 

„Good morning." 

„Mmm, no. I'm still asleep, keep going." Y/n's answer made him smile. Once again he started setting kisses all over her face, eventually stopping at her lips. He licked them a little, then gently pressed against them. She covered her mouth with hand. 

„What are you doing?" 

„I have morning breath." She mumbled into the hand. 

He pushed her hand away „I don't give a fuck, get in here." He said with faked overreaction and started kissing her, only to make her laugh again. They were laying there, enjoying each other, cuddling and kissing. Out of nowhere Y/n heard some sounds, turning towards the window with a feeling something was there. „Did you heard that?" 

„Mmmm, it was probably just a squirell or something." He continued to kiss her neck, but she had a bad feeling, someone was really outside. 

„You know.." JJ started pulling Y/n's T-shit up, covering her stomach with kisses. „We didn't have that quickie last night I was promised." 

„JJ Maybank, do you have anything else than sex in that pretty blonde head of yours?" 

He looked up at her. „Right now? With you? No. Jut a bunch of different places where I would love to do it to you." A bright red flushed Y/n's cheeks. He went back up and with that he pulled her T-shirt over her head, uncovering her naked chest. 

JJ kissed her and then turned his attention to her breasts, taking one with his hand, and taking the other one between his lips. A moan escaped her lips when JJ flicked with his tongue over her's now very hard nipple. 

She already felt herself getting wet, just from this simple touch. She got snapped out of that with someone calling her. She shot a quick glance over at the phone, with intention to ignore the phone call, but it was her boss. She grabbed the phone, in attempt to pick it up. 

„Noo, put it down" JJ tried to take it out of her hand. 

„It's Kiara's dad." He gave her a side eye when she answered the call. She noticed the growing smirk on JJ's face. 

„Hey Mr. Carrera. What's up?" JJ took the nipple into his mouth again. Y/n tried to push him away, but he held her hand down, brushing his teeth against the nipple, to warn her not to push him away again. 

„Hey Y/n, I hope I don't bother you this early, but I was wondering if you could cover today's shift? Two people called in sick, and I don't have anyone else to put on." She was barely listening to him, more rather watching JJ's every move. They locked eyes and he traveled with his hand all the way between her legs, pushing them further apart. He stroked her over her panties.

 „Wow, already this wet for me cupcake?" He whispered and pulled them to the side. She bit on her lips. 

„Mmmhmm." Escaped her lips as he brushed against her clit. 

„So you will come? It would really help me today." She completely forget about the phone call with her boss. 

„Yeah, of-of course. I told you I'm ready to come back-" She gasped for air when JJ pushed two fingers inside of her. A smirk was playing on his lips.