23.

„Rafe this is wrong. The gold does not belong to him." 

„It doesn't belong to anyone, someone burried it there and we found it. Easy." 

„No Rafe, he stole it!" 

„Why are you so angry about it?! He didn't, he found it." 

„Rafe your father is lying to you, he stole it. And he killed my father!" Y/n didn't realized what she said until was too late. „What the fuck are you talking about? You know what never mind, we're leaving now and we are going to talk about it when we arrive to our house at the Bahamas."

 „Rafe I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here." Rafe was getting really angry at her. „Y/n stop fucking refusing, you're going with me. End of discussion." They already got to the runway and something was happening there. There was a twinkie and sheriff's car. She didn't saw what was going on, because they arrived from other side. Rafe started looking for something in the compartment infront of y/n. 

„Rafe what are you doing, let's go – Oh my god, where did you get a gun?!" She got scared when she saw what he got out of there. „Y/n stay here and wait for me. I mean it." 

„No." 

„Y/n I mean it, I don't want you to get hurt." 

„Why would I get hurt? I'm going with you." 

„Oh my god, you are stubborn as fuck. I'm sorry for this okay? It's for your own good." Rafe grabbed the seatbelt and tied her hands with it so she couldn't leave. 

„Rafe you asshole, come back!" Y/n was yelling after him, but he didn't even turned around and left the car. It took her just a minute to untie herself, Rafe didn't do a good job. She quickly got out of the car and followed Rafe. She was behind him when she heard the gunshot. There was a sheriff Peterkin pointing at Ward, John B and Sarah and Rafe poiting his gun at Peterkin. She had no idea for a while who fired out of their gun, but quickly realized it was Rafe when Sheriff colapsed to the ground. 

„Rafe oh my god." y/n whispered behind him. 

„Rafe.. What did you do?" Wad asked him while watching sheriff Peterkin suffer. „I saved you dad. I saved you." There were tears running down his cheeks, but he had this strange smile on his face. Then he pointed the gun towards John B and Sarah. 

Y/n had tears in her eyes. Peterkin falled to the ground, she was gasping for the air. John B ran to her trying to stop the bleeding. „Call- Call help." Peterkin pointed towards her walkie-talkie. John B grabbed it and actually tried to call for it. Rafe saw it and pointed the gun towards his head „Don't try it asshole!" 

„Rafe!" y/n yelled at him and ran in front of her brother to protect him from Rafe. 

„Rafe. John B. Give me the radio." Ward started talking to her brother, but y/n held her gaze towards Rafe. „Rafe put down the gun." He didn't said a word to her. 

Meanwhile Ward took the radio from John B's hands and also took the gun from the sheriff. He went towards Rafe making him lower the gun. „Rafe I got it okay? I got it, put it down. It's okay, he can't do anything with it." 

„Yeah okay." Rafe was clearly disturbed. 

„Run" y/n turned around as she heard sheriff. „I'm not going to leave you." John B was still putting pressure to her wound. 

„Run!" 

„John B she's right we have to go. Go grab Sarah hurry!" Y/n was holding her brother by shoulders and pulled him up. „I'm sorry." John B said to the Sheriff with tears.