Y/n got a text from her brother to meet him at the Chateau. "John B wants me to come home." She said  tossing her phone away and turning back to Rafe. "You wanna go?" 

"No."

"Then don't." 

"I probably should. God knows what happened now." 

"I'm gonna be running errands with Barry anyways." 

"Okay, see you later?" Rafe gave his girlfriend a kiss and watched her leave. Then he got ready to make some money from the gold. 

When she got to the Chateau everyone was sitting there, including her long lost father and the new girl. "Hi." She was really confused, John B with Sarah was looking at her with concern, Pope dissapointed, Kiara condescendingly and JJ wouldn't look at her at all. "Y/n could you sit down? We want to talk to you." Sarah was the first one to talk. "I'm good." 

"Okay, we know you've been through a lot, uhm.." John B started. 

"What the hell is going on here?" She was getting impatient.

"Where the hell is the cross? The Santo domingo cross?"  Pope shot at her. 

"How should I know?" 

"Rafe stole it. And since you're the one he's screwing, I'm guessing you might know something."

"Wow. We really wanna play it this way huh?" 

"Don't lie to us, JJ saw you with him and Barry on the boat! And we know you melted the cross!" Y/n looked over at JJ. That's why he wouldn't look at her. 

"Seems like you already got all the information, then why am I here? I didn't do shit Pope, so sit down and calm the fuck down." 

"Y/n why did you allowed this? You knew how important is that cross for us? For Pope? It was his family heritage."

"I didn't actually. I was kidnapped by Ward and kept hostage, in case you already forget."

"We thought you were dead."

"Yeah. So what do you want from me now?" 

"Do you happen to have a piece from that cross? You know, your family could use that kind of money." The man that was supposed to be her father spoke. 

"You have to be kidding right?"

"Y/n. Dad, leave it."

"What? We need money, she can get it." He actually smiled over his thoughts.

"You barely even acknowledge me, that I actually exist, your daughter and first thing that you ask me is to give you money? Fuck you." She turned around and walked away.

"Seriously dad?" John B shot at his father and ran after his sister. "Y/n wait please." He was a bit surprised, when she actually stopped walking. 

"You can't take him seriously He.. You don't know him, but he has always been like this."

"Begging for money?" 

"More like chasing for money." She finally looked at him and had a moment to take a look at him. He looked exhausted. 

"What is going on John B?" 

"I thought he would be done. You know, when we found the gold from the Royal Merchant and the cross. But he came up with another fantasy to chase after. He thinks Eldorado is real and wants to find it."

She was staring at him for a second, trying to understand what is he really saying. "He's really losing it, isn't he?" 

"I don't know sis, but it's hard. He killed two guys yesterday."