36.

The group returned to the Chateau, all still in shock.

"We have to go back." Sarah insisted.

"Yeah, we have to get her out of there." JJ was hiding his tears.

"We can't. We don't know if Ward called the cops. He could blame it on us, and we will not be able to help John B when they arrest us." Pope was pacing back and forth.

"But they shot her!" Sarah yelled, tears falling down her cheeks.

"We don't even know if she's still ali-" that word got stuck in Kiara's throat. No one said anything else, Sarah was just texting wildly to someone. JJ let out frustrated scream and punched the Wall.

"I shouldnt have left her there." He whispered to himself, tears now falling down his cheeks as well. He whiped them off. "We have to get John B out. Y/n probably died.. She tried everything to get him out, and we have to finish it and found proofs that he is innocent."

"Yeah, exactly." JJ, Kiara and Pope started talking about the key Pope found and where it might lead them. They first didn't even noticed that Sarah left, without saying a word. 

They were brainstorming the whole night, eventually all of them fell asleep, Sarah never came back.

...

Pope and Kiara were going through ideas they came up with last night, while JJ was sitting there in silence.

"Do you guys hear that?" He said. They looked at him, then looked around, it was like someone was honking? Car was coming towards them.

"Is that twinkie?"

"Wait, is that John B?"

The car stopped, John B jumped out. "I'm free baby!"

They run towards him, hugging him, all of them laughing.

"What happened?" Pope asked him.

"They dropped all of those charges. They are after Rafe."

They started cheering once again.

"Wait, where is Sarah? And Y/n?" John B looked around.

"Sarah left yesterday, she left her stuff here, but she didn't came back." Kiara said.

"Shit. And Y/n?" They all looked at each other.

"Guys, where is my sister?"

"We had an accident." Kiara quickly said. John B was just waiting for them to continue.

"She came up with a plan to try provoke Ward so he would say something, we would record it, and give it to police. We went to Cameron house yesterday." JJ said another part of the story.

"Ward have new security. We didn't know. We were running, and they started to fire. Y/n got shot." Pope finished.

"We weren’t able to get her out of there."

"What the hell are you saying? Y/n is dead?" John B started yelling again. Kiara was crying again.

"She was just laying there bro. She didn't move at all." JJ said, tears spilling out of his eyes now too. John B pulled him closer and hugged him. All of them were crying again.

"We have to get her back." John B said, wiping his nose. "To do a funeral or something."

"Yeah, absolutely."

"We should also find Sarah."

They moved to prepare the boat, when Sarah out of nowhere showed up with Topper. When she saw John B standing there, Smile appeared on her face. She quickly jumped out of the boat, hugging her boyfriend.