15.

Everyone returned home JJ to his abusive one and John B to his new home. Y/n Stayed in her new/old home at the Chateau. Laying in silent house in her bed. It was almost midnight when her phone buzzing woke her up. It was Rafe. "Hi. You know it's almost midnight, right?"

"Y/n I need your help."

"What happened?" She sat straight in her bed.

"I've made a mistake. My dad find out. He kicked me out and I don't have any place to stay now. I don't know where to go." She heard him sobbing through the phone. "You can come to my place. No one is here. You could stay here for the night and we try and figure something out, alright?"

"Ok. Thank you." It sounded like he cried?

"Just come to me, alright? I'll be waiting for you."

"Okay, baby, I'm coming." 

Y/n Ended the call with a sigh. Rafe sounded really hurt. About 15 minutes later, she heard a motorcycle coming, so she knew it was Rafe. She went out waiting for him. He hid the bike into the trees behind the house and walked towards the backyard. When he saw her waiting there for him, he almost broke down. He hugged her so tight she almost couldn't breathe. He hid his face into her shoulder and started sobbing. "It's going to be alright, Rafe. We are going to figure out how to get you out of this." Y/n was trying to calm him down, drawing circles with her hand on his back.

"I really fucked up Y/n."

"Rafe look at me. Come on, look at me." She pulled away from him for a bit so she could take his face into her hands. "I'm going to help you to fix it okay? It's gonna be fine." She kissed him gently on lips, feeling him nodding in agreement.

"Come on, let's go inside." Y/n took Rafe's hand leading him into her room. He sat on her bed while she went for a bottle of water for him. She came back into the room, handing him the tissues and the water.

"So, what happened?" He took a moment before answering her. He was ashamed. Even though she knew about the drug problem, he promised he'll try to get better. He was scared y/n will be disappointed in him and kick him out like his dad.

"So, you know, I've been dealing and using. I tried to do something with it, but I didn't have the strength. I was ashamed to tell you. I have been still using some cocaine and I got late with payment to my dealer. I tried to convince him I need more time, but he got angry and did this to me," He showed y/n his burned arm, what Barry did to him. "He burned my hand and took my bike until I pay him the money, I owe him. I was desperate so I went into my dad's safe trying to find something worthy so I could pay Barry everything. Dad catched me stealing his watches. He yelled at me, so I had to tell him everything, including how much I owe him." He took a pause to take a sip of his water.

"Then he told me to get into car, he took money and I had to navigate him to Barrys house. He gave Barry the money I owed him and then beat him. And then basically told me I'm a disappointment and he don't want me to come back home." He was looking at her, trying to find in her face what she thinks about that. 

"I didn't know where to go, that's why I called you. You were the only one I wanted to see. Topper and Kelce knows about the drugs, but they had no idea about me owing money to my dealer." Y/n was silent. She didn't know what to say to him. She was kind of mad for him, lying to her that he didn't stop.

"So right now, you don't own any money to Barry?"

"My dad paid everything off."

"Your dad is just angry. He's gonna calm down, and then he's gonna take you back. You just must show him that you're ready to get better. That you learned your lesson and you will act more mature. You are part of the kooks. One of the most known families between them. So how would it look if your father kicked you out? It would bring a shame on him, so if you show him that you are ready to get better and start acting like he wants, he'll take you back."