14.

I got home from the Midsummers around 3 in the morning. Most of the guests already left, so my boss for the night ended my shift. When I got home it was empty. Of course. I'm basically the only one working in here, so we have some money to live from, so I thought at least some attention or including me into their adventures would be nice. Maybe I'm just overthinking.

....

When y/n woke up the Chateau was still empty. She was hoping that at least her brother would show up, and explain her what was happening the night before. She had a few days off, so she went to do some grocery shopping and did some cleaning in the house. After that she was just chilling in the hammock behind the house waiting for some of her friends to show up.. No one did. It wasn't completely abnormal they didn't show up, but usually they were hanging out there. Y/n took her longboard, taking a ride to the Wreck, hoping she might at least find Kie. When she got to the restaurant she found Kie. She found her with the rest of the group. All of them, her brother, JJ and Pope. Sitting there in the middle of some wild discussion enjoying food. They didn't even think about calling her. She turned around and went off. She was skating along the beach, not really ready to go back home. The sun was almost behind the edge, when she took out her phone and called the only person she wanted to see right now.

„Hello?"

„Hi it's me. I'm having a shitty day, and I could use a some distraction. Are you free?"

„I'm out with Topper and Kelce."

„Oh okay never mind. Have fun."

„I would rather be with you, soo I'm gonna disapear. Where do you want to meet?"

„Remember the beach we first kissed?"

„Yeah, be there in 20."

When Rafe got to the beach, y/n was already there, sitting on a tree trunk.

„Hey sweetheart." Rafe walked up to her and kissed her. He saw in her face that something is wrong. He squatted down in front of her and leaned against her thighs.

„What happened?"

„My brother did. I don't really wanna talk about it."

„Should I hurt him?" He asked which resulted into this strange look and laughed. „I'm kidding, even though it's tempting. Come her." He sat down and leaned back at the trunk, taking y/n between his legs and hugging her from behind, kissing her behind ear. They sat there almost all night, being completely silent just enjoying each other company and from time to time having small talks and occasional kiss. 

Rafe had to leave before sunrise, so y/n left the beach shortly after. When she got to the Chateau, everyone was there, sitting at the back porch. Everyone including Sarah Cameron. She was in fight with Kiara when y/n stepped in.

„... no, that you are a shit talking bitch." Sarah snapped at Kiara. By the side eye she saw Pope and JJ making bets on whos going to win this fight. She walked past them into the house, not saying a word.

„Y/n where have you been? Hey-" John B tried to stop her, without reaction. „Everybody shut up!" She didn't hear the rest of it, she wasn't in mood for that. She took her clother down and changed into something more comfy. She was so ready for a nap. In the moment she started to fall asleep someone knocked on her door. It was John B he came in and sat on her bed.

„Where have you been?" Y/n didn't anwer to him.

„Y/n where the hell have you been?"

„Why do you care?"

„What is that supposed to mean?"

„That you were gone for two fucking days. You were all together, left from the Midsummers, not even thinking about telling me about what is going on, none of you show up the next day."