19.

Y/n got out of the bath, putting on pyjamas and diving into giant bed. The sheets were so soft and comfy it made Y/n relax almost immediately, causing her to fall asleep within seconds. She heard someone knocking softly on the door, Y/n left out a groan. 

„Y/n? Are you sleeping?" Sarah's head showed up in door. 

„Uhm, yeah I do." 

„Shit, sorry, didn't mean to wake you up. I came to told you that we all are going to the parcel 9, investigate if the gold is there. Do you wanna come with us?" Sarah closed the door but still was whispering, probably scared Rafe might hear her. 

„What investigate? Wait, is that the place where the gold is?" Y/n sit up in her bed, Sarah started laughing at her. „ Yeah, that's what I just said." 

„Sorry, my brain is still sleeping. Yeah, I'm going, give me a minute so I could change." Y/n put on black sweatpants, croptop and dark green shirt on it. Sarah was waiting at her, so they could leave together. 

They sneaked out of the house succesfully. „Hey Sarah?"

Sarah turned around to look at y/n while they were walking to the car. „Yeah?" 

„Thank you. For telling me and taking me with." 

„Yeah of course." Sarah smiled at her and gave her a small hug. She was glad y/n is taking her, considering that she's dating her brother. They got to the car where everyone was already waiting. „Hey guys." Y/n and Sarah got into the car 

„Cupcake! Come here I missed you so much." JJ grabbed y/n and pulled her into tight hug, grabbing her ass while hugging her. 

„Good to see you too sweetheart." 

„JJ please, stop touching my sisters ass. Thank you." John B gave him a death stare. 

They were bickering for little bit longer but then went on the road. When they got there, they all climbed a stone wall going around the whole property, hiding in the bushes. When y/n got there and saw the house a chill ran down her spine. „That is really creepy house." 

„Yeah, be happy you don't know the story behind it." JJ answered to her trying to explain her, and everyone telling him to shut up. They tried to move closer, and the light on the house went on. It spooked them, so they jumped back into the bushes. 

„Okay so she has lights with movement sensor." Pope informed everyone. 

„So, what if we go and move really slow." JJ shared his thought. Everyone were staring at him, if his serious. 

„Yeah, it doesn't work like this." 

„Ooh, I got it. We throw rock at it and break it." John B looked seriously proud. 

„Great idea! So we could let the murderer know we are here." Kie told him very sarcasticaly.

 „Wait a second, a murderer?" Y/n was clarifying if she heard correctly. 

„Uhm, don't bother with that." Pope tried to calm her. „Okay, so do you have any other idea?"

„How about blowing the fuses in that locker on the porch?" Sarah added in. That was actually pretty good idea. 

„We used to play hide and seek here, if you were brave enough you went to the porch. I've seen it." 

„Sarah I'm not letting you go there alone." John B is playing protective boyfriend? 

„Watch me." Y/n started to like Sarah even more. 

„Crain chop people to pieces." 

„Excuse me, what the actual fuck are you talking about?" Y/n was staring at JJ in disbelief. „I'll tell you later cupcake."