39.

They arrived to vacation house the Camerons had on Guadelupe. Ward was doing pretty bad, he went into coma, was plugged to machines. Rafe kinda took over the family business. Y/n stayed with him, helped him to get clean. After everything Rose and Ward put Y/n through she changed. Being fully with Rafe changed her.

She woke up right when Rafe walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in towel.

"You cut your hair?" She asked him, when he sat next to her.

"Yeah, you like it?" She ran hand over his buzzcut.

"Hell yeah, you're even more sexy." That made him smile, she pulled him down to get kiss from him. He pulled down the blanket she was covered with, uncovering her naked body. They were enjoying lot of hot sex in the past few weeks.

He moved to her neck, leaving trail of kisses over her breasts, stopping at the scar after the gunshot. Then he pulled away.

"Noo, keep going."

"I would love to, but the experts are supposed to arrive soon." 

"Ohh, that's right." Rafe found some french antique expert. He was supposed to come and take a look at the cross. "Good luck, I think I'm going to go back to sleep." He just kissed her on forehead and left. 

Y/n got up about an hour later, got dressed and went downstairs just as their visit was leaving. Rafe was sitting in his armchair, she hugged him from behind. 

"How did it go?" She whispered into his ear.

"In the best way possible. We have a buyer. I'm going to meet with him, to deal about everything."

"That's amazing!" He pulled her into his lap, both of them laughing and kissing. Rafe pulled her dress little bit higher so he could reach her ass. 

"Oh my god, you can't be serious!" Rose walked in, quickly turning around. "It's not enough I have to listen to you almost every night, you have to be doing it here now too!"

They stopped kissing, both of them looking her way. "Rose I think you should find someone who would fuck you. You are getting really unbereable." Y/n told her, mocking her. 

Rose was just staring at her in disbelief. Rafe started laughing, slapped her on her ass. "Yeah, she has point Rose." 

"Ugghh!" Rose left the room speechles, both of them laughing behind her. 

"Come on, let's go." Rafe told Y/n.

"Where?" She got up, fixing her dress.

"Well first, I'm going to fuck you upstairs, so Rose has something listen to, and then, we are going to Bahamas baby." Smirk appeared on both of theirs lips. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his torso. 

While they were passing kitchen Rose was in now, Y/n shot her hand up and yelled. "Bahamas baby!" Rose turned to look at her, she was furious. 

"I love how easily I can make her angry." Y/n said with laugh. 

When they got to their room, Rafe threw her on bed, taking his shirt down, quickly climbing on her. She opened her legs for him, he pulled her dress higher positioning himself between her legs, that his dick was pressed against her wetness. While kissing, Y/n unbuckled his belt, pushing his bowers down, pulling out his erection, stroking him few times. Rafe let out a moan, wrapping lips around one of her nipples, sucking and biting her a little. 

"Rafe please.." Y/n was getting frustrated that he wasn't giving her what she needed. He smiled at her, pushing her black lace thongs to the side, brushing over her clitoris. Her back shot up, she grabbed him positioning him to her entrance, pushing his tip inside. 

"I love how eager you are for me." he whispered into her ear, then pulling outside and away from her. She was ready to complain but he turned her to lay on her stomach, pulling her ass up, so she was on all four in front of him. He took a second to appreciate the view, grabbing her ass, smacking her few times. He stroked the red marks he left. 

"You are so fucking perfect. And all of this is just mine." He said, pushing her thongs to the side one more time, dipping his thumb into her wetness and cirling around her clit. Y/n's back arched even more, trying to be closer to his touch. He slipped one finger inside, pumping few times before adding second finger. He was fucking her with his fingers, other hand caresing her sweet spot. She had to bite down to her hand, to silence the moan little.

"Oh no baby, let it all out. I want to hear how good my touch make you feel." So she did. Her moans echoed through the room, no doubt it must have been heard downstairs. 

"Rafe-" Y/n was getting closer to her climax, Rafe could tell. Right before she fell over the edge, he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. That send her to mindblowing orgasm, he was licking her, pushing his tongue inside her, prolonging her climax as long as possible. Her legs were trembling, he wrapped arm around her hips, keeping her up, and just as her orgasm ended he pushed his dick inside her. Her head was blank, as he pulled out then quickly pushed inside. Pumping in and out, bringing her to another orgasm in matter of seconds. 

...

They packed their stuff, Rafe informed Rose that they are leaving and taking the boat. He was taking their bags while talking to Rose downstairs.

"Come on Rafe, you don't even know this guy. You can't just go and try to make a deal, it's just risky!" Rose was trying to talk him out of it.

"I can't?" Y/n leaned to the railings, enjoying the conversation with smile on her face. 

"I know you think you know what you are doing, but Rafe there's still people that know your dad is alive, it's just- No! And pogues know that too."

"Pogues, pogues, pogues." Y/n started repeating which earned her a mean face from Rose.

"Rose, they can't prove a shit- besides, they have no idea where we are."

"Sarah does."

"Oh yeah, Sarah does, but Sarah is not going to do a shit, she's too scared, and if pogues shows, I'm going to handle it."

"You agree with this? Aren't you supposed to be the one who will bring him to his senses?" Rose turned to Y/n, hoping she might help her in this situation.

"Oh yeah, I do. And I am." Rafe smiled at Y/n, loving the relationship they currently have.

"You changed. I miss the girl you were, the one who would bring some sense into his head."

"Well you have your part on me changing, don't you Rose?" Rose rather turned back to Rafe. 

"Rafe you can't handle it! When was the last time you handled something for us? Rafe everything you touch you fuck up-"

"Hey!" Rafe yelled at her making her shut up. He leaned next to Y/n, calming down a bit. "Listen, I'm going to sell the cross I've found, that I've saved, and when dad is going to wake up, he'll see that I took care of it." 

"Not you." Y/n added.

"Sure." Rose took a deep breath.

 "So why don't you go and have another cocktail, while I'm going to make us shit ton of money? Okay?" Rafe gave her his best smile, which make her angry, causing her to throw the glass she was holding towards them.

"You missed." Rafe said, took the bags and left. Y/n pointed at her and before leaving she said. "You should do something with that Rose, seems like alcohol don't do you well."

She smiled to herself when she heard Rose's angry scream behind her. 

...

Guys I swear to god this heat is going to kill me.