Chapter 9; Azriel

Hindi ko na nagawa pang lumaban pa.

I am too exhausted.

Kahit na sabihin mo bang may naghihintay sakin. Ang mga anak ko at hindi dapat panghinaan ng loob.

Hindi ko na kaya pang maglakad.

Pagod na ang utak kong kanina pa na kalog at umiikot narin ang paningin ko.

Sunod na nangyari ang nalaman ko ay blackout.

***

HIS POV;

I am sweating and my body feel sticky and hot at the moment.

The door of my room swung open revealing  my butler.

His ugly face went to my side and he examine my body.

"My Lord what happened this time?!"

His so annoying and noisy.

I sighed and out my head back closing my eyes.

Thinking about it.

I want to remember the day one happened.

But I can't seem to..... remember anything.

That day one.

I have this blue memories of a girl. All I can see is how addicting and enticing those red lips are.

It was like my favorite fruit, apple.

It's hypnotizing me to take a bite. Seducing me is the right term for that.

That is the only, small thing I remember.

And whenever I dream that. Something weird happen to my body. And I know what I want. I want her.

I need her.

Something feels right and wrong at the same time, that moment feels surreal.

I can't pin point the right detail cause I can't remember how, where, why and when did that one day happened.

That lips is playing on my mind. Again and again.

And I can't help but cuss at how my body reacting I am thinking about those lips again.

They look really inviting.

"My Lord, now that I know you're alright and not moaning. You know you can't lay on your bed all day you know." 

My anger takes up the moment as I glared at him.

Why did my father choose him as my butler? His so noisy. His old age doesn't give justice to the way his reacting.

His eyes flew away, his staring at the top of my head.

This idiot.

I rise up form bed and walk over to my vanity.

I took a check at my face. I am not flushed as before. Good.

As usual Jeric got my robes ready. I throw away the black clothes and wipe the lingering sweat.

I take it and wore it. But I could sense his lingering stare.

"What is it this time?" I asked him.

I don't remember any insignificant dates to go through and I don't want to deal with these annoying monarchy now a days. A pain on my ass.

I open my closet and ready my clothes for the expecting occasion that my happen.
It's always so tiring to face those pests everyday.