Chapter 33; Dinner

One word to describe myself as a mother.

Failure. Unworthy.

How can I enter another world and be a mother? I don't know how to be a mother, I don't know how to act like a mother so do speaking like a mother!

I am not deserving to be a mother.

Napahagulgol ako sa iyak at niyakap si Yuna na nakayakap lang rin sakin.

She's not crying and she's the one consoling me in father's room.

My daughter cupped my face and rest her forehead to mine. "Ma! Kuya will be fine! His smart and he knows how to deal with bad guys! So don't cry anymore na!! I will cry too!"

Mas lalo akong naiyak sa sinabi ng anak ko. See how unworthy am I?

Ang anak ko pa ang nagpapatigil sakin umiyak. How immature!

My daughter wipe my tears and smiled at me. "He also wipe my tears when I am scared that night mother. Brother is not scared at all."

My daughter is right here. I shouldn't let her see me at my lowest. I couldn't bear to let her see this state of mime. I should take action and do not blame myself or others.

I should stay focus and find my son.

Slowly I recovered from sadness. I hope my son is safe.

I sniffed and smiled at my daughter. "I am proud of you two. Let's wait for you're kuya to come back then?"

She nodded at me and we hug father.

His still unconscious because of the beatings he got, but his slowly recovering. For now we can't leave the Middleton Kingdom knowing the emperor is not okay and I am sure my son will come back in Middleton Kingdom. Because he knows we're here and we don't leave him here. He trust us that we'll stay here.  Also the Middleton Kingdom is protecting us, the security is more strict regarding to it's guest whose now slowly going home.

This lowly creatures.

I stared at the window. The guests carriages are now returning to their destinations.

Now I am hoping to see my son.

I'm okay now, I am nicely dresses, after lunch I have a sparring with my brother and my daughter is playing with the Princess Morris.

If my son is here I am sure he would be fond with Princess Morris too.

I sated back at the palace gates.

Slowly I saw a group of men riding their horses.

Who are they? They don't seem like the royals from earlier or another group of Gustav soldiers. I can't see the flag closely.

My forehead creased when  I recognizes that flag.

That's the Markley Kingdom. Another fearless Kingdom.

But my eyes soon wonder to a guy. His eyes are like hawks. They were sharp and, is that?

*Bang!!*

Napatalon ako sa gulat nang biglang may pumasok sa pinto.

It was Fifth and his catching his breath. Luh he came from the ground floor to 7th floor imagine.

"What is it?" I asked him. His sweaty and clearly,.......... wet.

Did he run?

"M- My nephew has arrived!!!" Nephew? What nephew????

Nakita nya yata ang pagkahulog ng expression ko kasi bigla nalang syang sumigaw.