Chapter 34; Bright Light

Dinner? I don't think so.

I use the napkin to wipe my mouth and answered him.

"Hindi pa ako nakakadalo nang dinner na kasama ka your highness." I told him politely.

Totoo naman diba? Or, yung isang Amelia ang naaalala nya.

His eyes squinted as if his figuring out if I'm telling the truth or not.

His making me uncomfortable.

Can he get his eyes off me? It's creeping me out already.

And gladly, Emperor Roces seems to figured it out.

He interrupted the Emperor of Markley for me. "Your highness I suggest you don't stare at my guest like that."

Emperor Markley, or is that what  should I call him?

Emperor Markley smirked. "Is that so? Then stop staring at my guest also as you pass by." 

What does he mean by that? Is that a threat? Or a warning?

But it seems that, King Roces won't back down from the Emperor. He fought back still with his poker face.

"We all know that she's not just a guest in your Kingdom." Woah. A she.

That's very interesting.

Is there a love triangle?

But somewhat, Emperor Markley put on his serious expression. "Then you shouldn't forgot that you're engaged already King Roces. She's out of your league. "

Pfft!!!

Hindi ko na napigilan ay napatawa ako sakanila.

"What's so funny Lady Amelia?" Looks like they're attention is back in me. Retreating from that subject aye. Sensitive.

I held back my laughter and smiled at him. Now Interested at the girl they're taking about. "Oh, you're love affair is very intriguing I could tell Emperor Markley."

I want to know who is this particular girl.

"Oh please don't call me Emperor  Markley. Santi is enough." Santi? It suits him. His appearance is showing off his name. 

Then if his being polite why not. "Emperor Santi it is then. Can I ask about this love affair?"

King Roces tsked and whispered women.

What's with it?

I am very interested of the girl that caught his attention. A guest ah.

"I heard you're also in trouble of you're love affair Lady Amelia."

My smirked is erased  when he said that.

This King.

Is he playing with me right now? Turning the tables to me huh.

Cunning.

I showed off a smile before sipping my apples wine. Bliss. "There's no love in that particular affair King Roces. But yeah I totally have a problem."

"I wanna hear about this affair minus the love Lady Amelia could you tell us?" Now it's that Emperor Santi.

His name really doesn't suits him!! I give back my words! His name doesn't suits him! Santi is like name for angelics! But him? No!

Retreat! They're ambushing me now!

Men!!

"Long story short I am finding a man." A guy, a father of my kids.