Chapter 53; Mystery To Be Solved

MARKLEY EMPIRE;

"Star Circle is well aware of what's happening! Why can't we do the action before it starts?!" My mother said.

His father immediately went to calm my mother down.

I can totally understand where my mother's anger coming from.

But we can't. Sadly.

I curl my fingers in anger too.

In this situation even. The Star Circle is powerless and useless!!

How come a  big and powerful nation cant handle a simple situation.

The former Emperor. My father console my mother.

It was such a scene.

My mother is crying infront of me. Helplessly.

"Honey, sshhh. Relax."  My father's soft voice said and not only calming my mother down but also me.

My mother touched my palms.

She disheveled my fingers and smiled at me with her expensive tears running through her beautiful face. My mother.

"Santi, we can do something about it right?"

I can't mom. I want to tell her that.

Even my father took a glance of me. Warning to becareful of my words.

And do not promise something impossible things.

But what I can do?

Such an Emperor without his own words and commands.

Powerless emperor.

I smirked when I remembered someone.

I stood up and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" May father asked.

Like does he have to?

I turned to him. "I am not the only Emperor on the Star Circle. You have to remember that Father."

Why is he pushing all the responsibilities of the Star Circle to me? Star Circle is a group of five big empires on this planet.

And Markley is one of them.

But it doesn't mean that we have the ability to lead the Star Circle! Star Circle is a full packed Alphas and Emperor's. The mind that doesn't work at one. Five brains and brawns work as one.

We don't need a leader. The five emperor's are thinkers and only a good cooperation is needed when the Star Circle collided and partnered.

That's why, I don't understand my father st all. Pushing me to lead or be superior to the other Star Circle heads.

It was such peace. But my father. His looking for something else.

Maybe that's why, the position of Emperor didn't last long to him.

I couldn't help but laugh and I didn't mind the soldiers and helpers in the castle.

I have to visit a little one though.

I went to my room with such at ease.

My room is locked and protected by such divine power. One of the gifts from being part of the Star Circle.

I opened the door and my attention is caught my a beautiful rose.

I leaned on my door and glance at the rose.

Once you'll rise another story will unfold. I will be waiting my star.

I just hope when that time, the Star Circle is completed with all the Empress in there sides.