Chapter 42; Duke Liolel Stuart

My oh so cold cousin stared down at his King.

"What are you doing on the floor your highness?" He said with a cold tone.

Hm? Ganun ba talaga ang ugali nya?

The King sob on the butlers chest. Seryoso?

Papaano naging hari toh?

"Your highness halika po. Sasamahan na lang kita sa kwarto mo." The Butler bravely get the childish King on his arms.

Poor old man.

Bakit ba ganun ang hari nila?

"Who are you?"

Tinignan ko sya, who are you? Yan ang ibubungad nya sakin? Ang galing naman.

"I am Crown Princess Amelia of Windsor  Empire. And I am here to ask something to you." Deretsyahan kong sabi.

Bakit sa tingin ko walang ka playful- playful ang personality nito? I didn't expect na ganito ang attitude nya.

His emotionless face stare at me face and nod. "Cousin then. Ask."

"What?! Seryoso ka ba? Do you know how important the things I am about to ask you?!"

He nodded. "Follow me then."

Ganun lang yon?

Impit ng inis ay sumunod ako sakanya. In the second floor I think is his room.

And, it's black. Nothing playful at all.

"Sit."

Why did he become my cousin with that attitude? Magtatanda sya ng mabilis pag laging nakakunot ang noo at masungit.

"Let me treat your wound. Before you ask you questions. Let me ask you first where did you get your wound."

H-huh? Magiba ba ang ihip ng hangin?

"Ivanov City. You should know that before I could enter Stuart Kingdom I have to pass Balliol City I came from South that's why." I told him.

I don't know, I just told him.

He got his first aid kit and sat beside me.

He nodded and began to clean the tiny cut on my neck. "Then you just attend the ball for the coming of age of the lady Kim."

"Uhuh. Something terrible happened though."

"I heard about the assassination of Vitale's in the palace. Is that the reason you're here? Has anyone died?"

That's rude!!!

Sinapak ko sya sa dibdib. "Don't talk nonsense. For that reason. My son is abducted- ouch!!! "

I immediately distanced myself from him when he just pressed my wound tightly.

"What are you doing?! It hurts!"

He look confused. "What did you say?"

Oh yun ba? Bakit sasabihin mo ba ang pagkatao ng kung sino mang pinapasok mo sa kwarto ko?

"My son is abducted that night and my father is injured protecting my son from the Gustav's." Saad ko while examining the emotion on his face.

From confuse it become dangerous.

Now is the right time to ask him about it.

"Tell me who is the father of my children?"

It's so surprising how his small blue eyes widen when he heard me said children."What the fuck children?!"

Hindi lang sapak ang nakuha nya sakin pati narin sampal.

"You're words!!!"

He seems very confused. Hindi man lang sya natinag sa sampal ko. "No! Shit!! What happened to you that night Amelia!"

What Amelia!

Bakit nya ako tinatawag na Amelia?

"Ask yourself you bimbo!! You tell me what happened that night!" Hindi ko na mapigilan ay sumigaw narin ako. Bakit hindi nya nalang ako deretsuhin?! Pangalan lang naman ang hinihungi ko.

Nakatingin lang sya sa akin na para bang may napakalaking mali sakin.

"H- hey!!!" Angal ko ng kinuha nya ang bandana ko. "Ano ba!!!"

His emotionless eyes stared at mine. "Look at yourself in the mirror Amelia. And ask yourself what happened."

I can't believe this guy!!

Nakakafrustate!!!

Napasabot nalang ako sa buhok ko at sinubsob ang mukha ko sa dibdib nya. I don't know, it's feels comfortable with him. Are we close before?

Wh-why do I feel like I want to cry to his shoulders? Are that really close? Then if we were. He shouldn't treat me like this.

But I did. I really cried. "I- I don't know what happened Liolel! I don't!"

"I don't know what happened on that day! I don't! I- I lost my mind and I travel far away from home when I know that I am pregnant. I am ashamed. I- I can't remember. I can't."

My back feel heavier with his arms wrap around me.

Now I just remember the days, years that I feel ashamed to look at others. When I am embarrassed to stare at my father. When I ignore my children. What is wrong with me?

Hinayaan nya lang ako na umiyak sa dibdib nya.

"Sleep for now Amelia. I'll talk to you later. You have to rest." With that, naramdaman ko nalang ang bigat ng mga mata ko. Hahaha pagod yata talaga ako.

At nakatulog na ako.

***

"I can't believe what what I just saw Liolel!!!!"

"It's Duke Liolel for you your highness."

"Your ruining the peace in my palace!! How dare you?!" Who would cause such nonsense in this time?

Napamulat ako ng mata ko at tinignan kung ano ang nangyayari.

Hm? Nakahiga na ako sa kama at nasa ilalalim ng malaki at makapal na bedsheet.

Inilipat siguro ako ni Liolel dito nang nakatulog ako.

Pero bakit nandito ang Hari? Ano ngang pangalan nito?

At bat ba ang ingay nya? Tapos na ba syang magpa ospital? Bukol lang naman ang tinamo nya. Kasi hindi naman malakas nag pagkakasemplang nya.

"Amelia cover your face."

Teka! Wala pala akong balabal!!

Sinunod ko ang sinabi ni Liolel sakin. Nagtago ako sa ilalim ng kumot.

"She's my cousin your highness. I respect her and I also demand you respect her. Not just my cousin but also she's a Crown Princess of an Empire!!"

Napatalon ako sa pagtaas ng boses ni Liolel. Nakakagulat ang pagsigaw nya!

"Y- You!!! How dare you!! Do you think of you're not my father's favorite niece your here in my country?! It's a debt that you have to pay don't you remember?! We feed you clothed you!! My family!! So how dare you question respect!!" Napanganga ako sa sinigaw ng haring to.

What the Graces did he said to my cousin?! Respect? Favoritism? Seems like I know the answer bakit hindi sya paborito ng ama nya.

"How could you, your highness. Seems that you forgot the person you're shouting to." My cousin Liolel has a Vargaz blood on his body. And my father respect my mother's relatives. I am sure we won't back down. 

"Amelia!" Suway pa sakin ni Liolel. But enough si enough.

Hindi ako makakapayag na may aapak-apakan na Windsor.

"If you want. I could order a war between Windsor Empire and this Kingdom right away. I am the Crown Princess after all."