Chapter 51; Birthday Party

THIRD PERSON'S POV;

It is the most awaited day.

The 5th ceremony birth of Little Prince Mayuri and Little Princess Mayayuna Windsor Mountbatten.

It was not official as the kids were named after Mountbatten, it will only be official when the Little Prince and Little Princess will step a foot on Mountbatten grounds.

But on Emperor Azriel, Not for long.

He wanted to claim and live with his family. And no one could stop him. Not even the Emperor of Windsor or the Star Circle.

The Crown Princess Amelia will always be his.

The future Empress.

He can't wait for that moment.

Azriel took a step forward and admired at tale a look at the ethereal beauty of his Amelia.

With those golden curly stroke of hair and blue ocean eyes.

It is a sight to behold.

He caressed Amelia's jaw.

Such beauty is a problem. His jelousy is sinking in.

His future Empress is so pretty, he can understand why the Emperor of Windsor wanted to hide her daughters face. It is golden.

"It's our children's birthday, you shouldn't attract attentions." He told her with a firm tone.

He can't wait to stole every man's eyeball when they lingered their eyes on her.

The beautiful lady smiled cheerfully. She cannot guarantee the man's tone but she smiled at him brightly.

Yeah she's really beautiful. The Graces showered her with such gene.

She agreed but can't this man look at the mirror?

His a beauty himself.

"Attract attention? I have my mask mister. You should be aware of that." She told him.

But the man raised his brows and smiled as well. "And also even with a mask you can't forgot that you manage to attract my attention when you're bathing in the lake."

Amelia stay stilled as she remembered, his also a thief. How could she forget?

But it was a shameless statement.

But she knew at this moment. Her beauty becomes handy.

Her smile widen and touched the man's hands and kissed them while staring at the mirror, capturing the moment.

"Oh yeah?" She teases him, she took the time to memories the seduction complete on his face.

Hahaha, his change of expression is quite fun to watch with.

She pursed her lips to stop herself from smiling too much.

Azriel witness the reaction so he let him be. So adorable.

He leaned in to kiss the tip of her head. "You're having fun."

She nodded. She can't deny that. It was written all over there face.

"Good. Because we have children to send off to. Come on." Azriel offered his arm like a true fine gentleman.

And Amelia is really pleased.

In her world, out of ten men only two gems will act like this.

Like a true man.

She take his arms and before she forgot. She have her mask on her face covering the beauty within.

Once A (COMPLETED)  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें