Chapter 30; Surprise Attack

Now it's just me and him.

Even though nagsalita na sya kanina. He seems so unapproachable.

Ito siguro ang nararamdaman ni Princess Morris pagkasama nya ang mga kapatid nya.

Her brothers charisma is deadly. They're eyes are like fish eyes. Dead and empty. But their looks are satisfactory. Nababagay ang mga mata nila sakanila.

Napakalayo ngunit napakalapit nang itsura nila ng Prinsesa Morris alam nyo iyon?

Pero dahil Hindi na ako basta- bastang tao, I am the Crown Princess of Windsor Empire. I should act as one right? Talk politics and all.

"So King Roces how's your kingdom doing? I heard not too long that you have been attacked by Windsor's." Pagsisimula ko.

Binaba nya ang tingin sakin, his dead eyes met mine. Nakita ko naman papaano umangat ang labi nya.

"I didn't know that Crown Princess Amelia likes to talk about politics. Girls like my sister like to talk about man these days and how to impress them. Aren't you busy impressing one?"

Bakit ganun nalang ang tungo ng boses nya? At dresses? Ano ba dapat pagusapan pag crown princess ka na?

Di ko rin naman alam eh. Hindi naman pwedeng ikwento ko sakanya ang mga issue ma nabalitaan ko.

Let's have to make it casual.

"I need no man King Roces and you could call me Amelia if you want to." Suhestiyon ko.

His eyes narrowed something as if he find things amusing. What's so amusing?

"I'm more comfortable with calling you Crown Princess Amelia, I don't want to be beheaded." Huh?

Sino naman ang puputol sa ulo nya? Behead him?

I just dismiss the topic.

"Okay if that's what you want King Roces. But I would like to know how did you manage to sweep the Vitale guards out off your land?" I need to be more cautious right?

I haven't seen one Vitale guards. I just need to be more careful baka sooner or later naisipan ng Vitale na mag invade. I have to be prepared.

I heard him tsked. "The Gustav have a great war weapons, they also have great and skilled guards with them. Highly trained that's means deadly. I am sure you've heard about our market then. It was attacked, many of my people are hurt and most of there occupations is gone. I don't know if I should be thankful or not."

He gazed at me and slightly nod.

Alam ko kasi nandoon ako. 

"Thankful that the market is the only part of the King that was attacked. And I'm not thankful the fact that my people have to start over again. The Gustav are pain in our ass."

"Language please." I told him. He can't curse infront of me or in my children.

He just chuckled and continued. "Furthermore, my guards are positioned every where to prevent the Gustav from attacking my land. And his here too. He can lend you a hand when the Gustav attack  your Empire. I am sure he wouldn't mind."

My forehead cressed.  "Whose he?"

Does he know something?

I read from my reports that the Mountbatten is lending the Middleton's bunch of warriors to help them secure there land. That means there closed right? And I cant be wrong, he must be referring to him right?

"Do you think that he you're intending to, will give me hand when that will happen?" I asked him.

It's better to have his opinion first. They must be close.