Chapter 35; Alliance

I cant believe it!

King Santi is the ninja guy na kumuha ng alitaptap! Anong bright light sya dyan. Hindi  naman bright light ang tawag doon.

I smiled at him and turn to close my doors.

Hooo~

"Dear, bakit?"

Napalingon ako sa nagsalita. No one called me dear besides my father.

Now his recovering well. Just few days then we're out.

I sigh and went beside him. I sat on his bed and took off my mask.

"I am tired father." I told him.

Alot of things happened. And I am tired already.

"Hhmm."

That hhmm holds alot of meaning. I know. But anyways, I told him about it. "King Montero already know that I live in Middleton Kingdom for years. And he kinda help me when In a situation months ago when I am still away from you. He just confronted  me a while ago."

"It seems that it's bothering you." I nodded.

Yes it's bothering me. In the first start I am not comfortable with him. And also, I don't seem to dislike him either. It's just in the middle.

You know, this women instinct.

And father always told me to stay cautious. Look what happened. Someone know some parts of, not technically a secret. But kinda a history.

Our Empire holds a reputation after all.

"Father tell me, what should I do now?"

Tinignan ko si Father. His talking to me, but his eyes were closed as if his sleeping.

I need my father's guidance in this matters. You know, even though I have me lessons in the empire. I still am struggling to this matter. I am a nun! Did you expect a nun to rule a huge empire? And apart from that be a single mother of two?

I- I don't have an experience. I don't have backgrounds. I am useless you know?

"I don't want you to stay away from him, and I don't also want you to be near him." I dont understand.

"Our family is acquainted with the Makrley's but never an alliance. Maybe you could go for an alliance my dear. That's what I am going to propose." Alliance?

"Is that necessary to keep him closer to us father?" I kinda find it dangerous to monitor such person like King Santi.

"We don't need him to be closer or away from us my dear. A backer is what I am referring to. What happened to you? You seems lost in your thoughts." Father asks.

Lost into my thought? Ano ba kasing iniisip ko?

"Uh, nothing father. Medyo lagging lang ang utak ko for now because I am tired." It was an excused and a total mad answer. Who would believe such thing?

"Okay. I do believe in you. You sounds tired too." He did.

He did believe me.

Napalunok ako, I kissed my father good night and went to the kids bedroom.

There uncle's just transfered them to my room huh.

I showered and settle with my pajamas. Lag lang ang utak ko. Yun nga.

Tumabi ako sa mga anak ko at natulog na. Sana maging matagumpay ang proposal ko bukas.

***

I stared at my face. I look terrible. I do have pores and dark circles all over my face.