Chapter 46; Emperor Azriel Mountbatten

EMPEROR AZRIEL VELAZQUEZ POV;

Tinignan ko ang magpinsan.

They now met.

It's been a long time Liolel.

I glance at my pocket.

I have her mask, and her underwear. Isn't so nice? If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what's being a thief.

She's the thief not me.

I maybe in my palace but through magic. Nothing is impossible here in Imogen.

We do have some sort of magic. It is called sorcery. But it's forbidden and only the higher ups has the power to use it. That's what we do do. I do. I study sorcery and some what I managed to do well. Sort of.

Through a certain room in my palace. The whole room screams magic.

The walls produce the happenings outside my kingdom. And the room shows me the places and the person I want to search to. Isn't it reliable?

Power after all is an another word of magic. So it's associatable.

I clutch my chest and remember what she said.

We have children.

I am father. I couldn't believe it. I- I can't even remember that day what happened. Isn't that funny?

It's like my memory is erased. But as Liolel said it maybe the drug.

But I am a father! I have children!! Not just one but two!

How irresponsible of me!

I stare at my Amelia. I heard her story er part of the story. I am so ashamed.  But why is that, when I saw her. In the lake bathing.

Everything stunned like the time moves so quickly? Faster than light and sound.

I want to see her again. Touch her again. But how can I face her? Our children?

Ca- Can they forgive me?

I should have followed her when I saw her in the lake! If I have then! I should have spent my life with my children at that time!

"You didn't remember master. Please don't be so hard on yourself."

I didn't mind the magic said. I shook my head.

"Show me the kids she's referring to." Our children. I want to see them.

I gasp when I saw them. They are mine.

"They are in the Eskwelahan master. It's their break time." I nodded and watch the scenery.

My heart. It's aching for me to touch them and be with them.

The little girl giggled and lay on her brothers lap.

The little boy who just look like me smiled at his sister and throw away the feather that he used to tickle his sister. "So ticklish?"

"Yes." The little girl answered.

She closed her eyes and the little boy caress her blonde hair.

They are under the tree so that the sun couldn't affect them at a even though I am sure it's hot.

I smiled and walk near the wall to caress the little girls chubby adorable cheeks.

"K- Kuya. I wan to ask something."

The little boy hums as a reply.

The little girl opened her eyes but she's looking at her fingers. Linking together.

"D- Do you think mama can found papa?" The girl stutter.

Something warm caress my heart when she called me papa.

My baby girl. Don't be so sad. Papa will be there in time.

With you, your brother and your mama.

The little seems stunned at the sudden question. "For me it doesn't really matter."

The little boy answer break my heart into pieces.

That is right? Right? I am not here for them. To protect them.

Irresponsible father.

In spite of the words form my son. I can't help but continue watching them.

The little girl immediately met his brother eyes. "W- Why? Don't you trust mama? Dont you want to see papa?"

The little boy didn't stop caressing her hair. His blue ones were down staring at his sister. His lips are lifted as if he found things unique.

"It doesn't really matter. I didn't mean that I don't trust mama or I don't want to see our father. It doesn't matter cause I know in the end. We will see each other. Maybe, not as a family but....... we're close."

What does he mean?

"Kuya. What do you mean?"

He stopped caressing her hair. Instead. He caress her cheeks. "Our papa may have another family, I think about the possibilities."

The little girl, smiled at her mother and touch the hand of her brother. To feel the warm from his hand. "But it's just possibilities. Kuya you can't predict the future."

The two chuckled and even me.

I laugh.

My daughter is smart. She knew her brother is getting sensitive that's why she changed the topic and make him laugh.

I'm a sensitive topic for my son. Well isn't my fault?

I should have resist and ignore the drug that time. I wasn't strong enough. What am I that time? 18? 18 also.

Like her. My Amelia.

I wish I could hug the three of you now.

I maybe a bad and irresponsible father. But I know, I also know how to be a good one.

Graces let me be with my children. My family.

Little boy you're wrong. I don't have family.

I live in this lonely and huge castle with alot of baggages.

I cannot guarantee you a happy life with me but I can guarantee you a safe life with me.

I'm coming for your mama little children of ours.

Papa is coming to get you and mama.

"Where are you going master?"

I turn around and stare at the blank wall.

"Home?"

Yes home. With my family.

"Why are you going to home? You didn't even know the name of the little children." Is this magic wall mocking me?

How can I forget about such matters! My children's name is important! How could I face them If I don't even know their name!

"Then tell me what is my children's name?" I am running out of patience.

I need to get them as much as possible.

"Prince Yuri and Princess Yuna of Windsor Empire and Future Prince and Princess of Mountbatten Empire. Daughter of Crown Princess Amelia of Windsor Empire and Emperor Azriel of Mountbatten Empire."

What a nice description.