Chapter 36; Operation Finding Father

What would be my next plan?

Ngayong pwede na kaming makabalik sa Windsor Empire I am thinking to continue the search for my kids father.

A promise is still a promise. And I am really determined to know and seek for this person.

No matter his status is. But I am sure that his good looking. My kids is so that would be a good sign right?

And come on, I am sure it's noble or a commoner. Cause there's two levels which my family entrusted guests that has been welcomed by the palace.

They are the only people.

Choose wisely with be the correct term.

My father slouched and yawn. "I am going to miss the bed. I am sure there's many paper work going on my table."

I can sure tell father.

He keeps yawning.

Second stopped my father rvefore he could yawn again. "Stop faking your yawns father. We have to go home. If you wish we can take this bed with you."

My father has fully recovered, and it's just his being a big baby. So dramatic.

My father tsked and glance one more time at the bed his been lying over a week. What's so special about it anyway?

My brothers just groaned and they are the first to walk out.

While my children look at their grandfather curiously.

"Do you really miss you bed Lolo?" Yuna said pointing her lips to her grandfather.

"His just overreacting and lazy." I told her and kneel down to her level to carry her.

"He doesn't want to come to work Yuna. His just being dramatic." I chuckled with Yuna.

My father turned to us as he give a puppy eyes to his grandson who seel him savagely.

"That's not nice little prince!!!"

My son didn't bother his grandfather. He took my hand and mentioning me to walk out in the room too.

They want to get rid of this room huh. I am sure they miss the Windsor Kingdom. 

I kissed Yuna's cheeks. I remembered, "I thought you wanted to stay in Middleton Kingdom?"

"That's not gonna happen now mama. Even though we're fond of Princess Ate Morris. I don't want you to be close to other guys."

I gasp at surprise. I cannot believe I just heard that. When did my Yuna learned to talk like that? Is it Morris? Or her uncle's? Definitely. Who else.

"Close with? I don't have any close friends here." I want to dismiss the topic directly.

This is embarrassing as there's a lot of staffs in the hallway.

"Mama I am sure King Roces doesn't seem to fancy you but the King that save kuya is the opposite."

King Santi? That's guy? My daughter must be wrong. Kids these days, what do they know about this topic? Love? They are just kids.

"Hold on kiddo-" I can't cut her off cause she is babbling non stop.

"We must be thankful or him mother but I don't think his our father. He seems interested on you so the better we arrived at the Windsor Empire the better. So that we won't pass by the Markley  soldiers. I heard they're passing by to our Kingdom. And I don't want him to know that we already leave."