Chapter 43; Memories

Walang nagsalita sa aming tatlo.

Narinig nalang ako ng katok.

"Your highness, Lady Chamille has arrived. I already send her to your bedroom."

Gusto kong matawa sa narinig ko. Ruining the peace in the castle?

"I'll be right there."

"Alright your highness." That was the Butler.

"Lady Amelia is just wanted to tell you that Liolel here kissed you in you're forehead."

Nagsusumbong ba sya sakin? What about that? For me, Liolel seems like the type of guys whose protective to his girl friends. His not the type to linger around and go hover all the girls he sees. His like a brother.

"I don't see any wrong in your highness. I just hope that you leave us already and go to your own peaceful bedroom."

Naubos na ang pasensya ko at bye-bye sayo your highness.

Nang narinig ko ang dabog na paglabas nya sa pinto.

The real peace has arrive.

"What happened?" I asked Liolel.

Tumayo ako at tumabi sakanya.

His holding a wine on his hands while sitting on the sofa.

"His mad at me. That uncle of mine is mad." Tumango ako.

He is.

"My mother is the first child and when he got married with my father a Windsor. Grandfather was delighted. So when my mother got me. He give me all the love. That's why I also know the love story between my parents. My uncle is the only guy in the family. And you know that guys are more likely to rule a Kingdom."

Oh I see. Favoritism nga.

Bakit ba ganun mag isip ang mga lalaki? They always wanted to be the dominate one.

"But, grandfather chooses me to be the King, not my mother, not my father or my unties wives or even him. When grandfather died. It was only me, him and my unties wives. They changed the words that my grandfather said. I was meant to be the King and not him."

Mukhang kinasusuklaman rin sya ng Ibang kamag anak nya para gawin sakanya yon.

Kung ganun lang din naman. Nasaan ang respeto doon? Hindi nila nirespeto ang sinabi ng hari.

"It was just sad that my parents died first and I am only 8 when grandfather died. I am right by his side. I have no loyal person to stay by my side. I am lonely here."

I know, and he chooses to here even though he have us.

"So come on Amelia. I don't know why did you forgot the rings what happened five years ago. But we have to make things right. I can't say anything to you cause in the first place I have no position in that event five years ago. You have to reclaim you're memories."

Ano? No position? Eh Ang sabi sa report he!

Tumayo sya at hinawakan ako sa pulsuhan. Dinala nya ako sa vanity nya at pinatingin sa sarili ko.

"I can't say it right infront of your face Amelia. This story is not about me or him. This is all about you. Close your eyes but don't sleep. Close your eyes and search the spot in your brain."

Hindi ko alam anong gagawin. Hindi naman ako mabilis naniniwala sa science dahil mas pinapanigan ko ang Dyos. Pero sa pagkakataong to, pinagkakatiwalaan ko si Liolel.