Chapter 10; Windsor Empire

So clearly, my father the Emperor lost his wife when my mother and I was captured by Gustav.

In order to protect me from those demons, my mother face death because of me.

I am once a bubbly and cheerful child back then. But when my mother died. I changed.

I become rude to the servants, yell at my brother's, ignore my father and I hated my self.

I feel anger, sadness, pain, sorrow and mostly I hate myself for causing such ruckus.

I shut down everyone. I shut down even myself.

Then that night happen, one night stand that change my life.

This two kids. They are my treasure.

After riding a horse and travelling with a boat.

Finally we've reach the land of of the lost immortals.

Why lost immortals? The Windsor is believed to be the home of the Graces.

With the white mist that protected the land, which is believed to be a gift from the Graces, the prosperous beautiful empire is like a heaven literally.

The mis is like a fog, a cloud that sorrounds the empire, the empire is like on the middle of an ocean.

Like am floating empire in the ocean.

It is so beautiful.

"Wow." Sabay na mungkahi namin ng mga anak ko.

"Ang ganda mama!!"

"So pretty!!"

Ginulo ko ang buhok ko ng dalawa at sinalubong kami ng isang malaking carriage.

And I was surprised, it was not the carriages that I saw in the monarchy that passes through Agora. No golden fixtures and red hints.

It's like a feather and wood.

Napatigil ako sa paggulo ng buhok ni Yuna nang naglakad papunta sa amin si Third.

Ayaw nyang syang tawaging Prince Third, uncle Third ang tawag sakanya ng mga bata habang ako naman ay Third lang raw. I am his older sister and I am the first born kaya daw his obliged to respect me.

Tumigil sya sa harapan namin at biglang yumukod.

Ano naman kaya ang gagawin nya?

"Sister and little Prince and Princess please step on the land of our home."

Awe.

My heart soften. Home. This is my home.

I totally feel it though.

I reach to touch my daughter's hand and close my eyes. Feeling the warmth from our home.

My daughter went to my brother and give him a hug so that he can now stand straight.

And now, he pick him up and my daughter smile at him sweetly.

"It's so beautiful up here Uncle Third! I also can't wait to see Grandpa and the other uncle's!!!"

My brother smile at her and snuggle her to his arms.

"Father has been missing you guys. Your grandpa sure won't just sit and wait for you guys. I am sure his waiting at the patio for you!!" I heard him said.

The emperor. My father though.

Third and Yuna went inside the carriage while I see Gigi and Nina is being escorted with a single horse.