Chapter 1 successor: "after being reborn, i was pregnant with the villain's cub

In the August sun, a black Bentley Mulsanne sped down the highway.

Inside the carriage, Bai Qiao held a little boy who was about three years old and sat on the back seat of the carriage, his eyes looking at Gong Shaoqing, who was driving from time to time, and his expression was a little uneasy.

Bai Qiao knew that Gong Shaoqing was still angry with him, but he was obviously already soft, so he shouldn't.

Could it be that the light suit is not soft enough, and he still needs to do something, so that Gong Shaoqing is willing to dissipate?

Or he would dress a little sexier tonight, take the initiative, and scream a little better, as the saying goes, the husband quarrels at the head of the bed and the end of the bed.

Besides, a discordant family is not conducive to the healthy growth of children, Gong Shaoqing is a five-good young man with a successful career, and he should know this truth better than him.

Well, it was such a pleasant decision, and it was no big deal to sacrifice □□ for the sake of family harmony.

Hey, I hope Gong Shaoqing will see that he has paid so much for this family, so that he will not be angry with him anymore, so that he does not dare to say a word now.

Hakubashi sighed and then looked down at his sleeping son.

I thought, it's still good to be a child, there is no trouble, sleep when you are sleepy, and someone will send food when you are hungry.

Not long after the luxury car continued to drive, it was driven into the service area by Gong Shaoqing and stopped.

In this way, Bai Qiao came back from his own thoughts and watched with some puzzlement as Gong Shaoqing, who unbuckled his seat belt, got out of the car.

"Old Palace, I'm a little thirsty, can you help me buy a bottle of water and come back?" BBai Qiao blinked his eyes and looked at Gong Shaoqing with a harmless smile, if it were not for the fact that he was still holding a sleeping child in his arms, he also wanted to take the baby out of the car for a walk.

As everyone knows, his "old palace" made Gong Shaoqing's back stiffen for a moment, and the next second, the latter turned back to the white bridge and nodded, and walked towards the service station without a word.

Looking at Gong Shaoqing's reaction, the smile on Bai Qiao's face gradually disappeared.

The other party really hasn't completely dissipated, so when it comes to the evening, it has to be carried out according to the original plan.

Bai Qiao waited in the car for a long time, and then he saw Gong Shaoqing carrying a bag of things in his hand and walking towards the car without hurrying.

Although the other party has been frowning, this does not affect the mood of Baiqiao's appreciation of the beautiful man, and the beautiful things of this beautiful person are always pleasing to the eye.

I think that back then, there were so many people who pursued Gong Shaoqing, and he defeated so many competitors, and finally stood out from it, but he could break his own cattle!

At this moment, Gong Shaoqing opened the car door, and before Baiqiao could react, he gently threw the white plastic bag in his hand on the seat next to Baiqiao.

Coincidentally, the little boy held in Baiqiao's arms also woke up and tried to rub his eyes with his small hand, but was stopped by Baiqiao.

"Dirty hands, Daddy help you blow." WWith that, Bai Qiao lowered his head, gently blew twice in the eyes of the child, and carefully used his fingers to gently pick out the eye in the corner of the child's eyes.