Chapter 40 the fortieth day of amnesia

driving home is unimpeded, and even the traffic lights don't need to stop and wait.

but because baiqiao is a novice on the road and hides things in his heart at home, it still takes a little time to go home.

when he returned home, silent was already asleep, and bai qiao first asked gong shaoqing to take silent to take a bath, and he went to help silent find pajamas.

it is rare for the husband and wife to help bathe silently together, after all, the sleeping child does not listen to the command, and can only be held by one person, and the other person helps to wash.

when he was halfway through helping silently bathe, gong shaoqing remembered to ask about baiqiao, thinking about it, gong shaoqing still felt that he would ask after helping silently return to their bedroom after taking a bath.

even if you are anxious to know about the white bridge, it is not bad for a while and a half.

but who knows, when they dressed silently, they opened their eyes.

silently and his two old fathers stared wide-eyed and did not speak, but just opened their hands to beg for a hug.

"silently, it's late, are we sleeping?" when you wake up tomorrow morning, dad will reward you with a little dinosaur as a reward you just obeyed. bai qiao did not pick up silent, but reached out and gently patted silent's back.

as if comforted, the child snorted twice and then closed his eyes. <

looking at such a well-behaved child, gong shaoqing's lips rose slightly, and he turned his head sideways to bai qiao and said: "silently being so obedient is all your credit, you taught him too well, silent is the most well-behaved and sensible child i have ever seen since i grew up." gong shaoqing's

words are not boastful, because the children he touches are born with golden spoons, because the family is not bad money, so many parents will spoil their children, especially the grandparents of those children, as long as the children say what they want, they will buy it back immediately, and even more, because they don't like their own children to collide with other children, put that dress, no matter how big the yard is, what age to wear, all bought.

it is also because of the spoiling of parents that those children are very arrogant.

of course, in addition to the spoiling of parents, there is another reason, that is, children lack the company of their parents, those parents because they feel indebted to their children, so as long as the children put forward any request they will agree, regardless of whether the request is reasonable or not.

compared with other children, silent is really too good, well-behaved and sensible, although sometimes it will be spoiled and make a little temper, but as long as baiqiao is out of the horse and tells him clearly to the end, this child will immediately restrain his temper and obediently apologize and admit his mistake. <

in addition to bai qiao, he will actually instill in silent when he is alone with him, he will instill in silent not to be mischievous, you can have a lively personality, but you can't be a child to get into trouble, because when you do something wrong at home, your parents will educate you, but they will not do anything to you, but if you are out in trouble outside and your parents are not around, it is someone else's parents who educate you, as for how to educate, that is what others think.

in addition to teaching silent not to hurt others, you must also know how to protect yourself, especially if you go out and play with adults and get lost.

although gong shaoqing said so much to silent, but in the end it is also a child, and there are also times of mischief, but as long as silent sees him and baiqiao frowning, he will obediently admit his mistake and take the initiative to accept punishment.