Chapter 30 the thirtieth day of amnesia

That night, after taking a bath, Gong Shaoqing did not wrap around baiqiao as usual, but honestly slept with his hands and feet holding baiqiao.

It's rare.

Of course, if it weren't for the thought that Baiqiao would have to practice tomorrow, Gong Shaoqing wouldn't have been able to let go of Baiqiao so easily.

After all, you don't have to go to work tomorrow.

The two slept well overnight.

After breakfast, Gong Shaoqing drove a supercar with Baiqiao to the manor.

As Gong Shaoqing said, this manor is particularly large, from the main road to the gate of the manor is a distance away, on both sides planted tall ginkgo trees, but it is not yet late autumn, so the leaves on the tree are still green.

Stretching further on both sides, there is a jungle.

Although he had lost part of his memory and left S City for four years, he still had some impressions of the city, and he had never been to this place, let alone known that S City still existed in such a place.

What a long time to see.

"What's wrong?" The afterglow in the corner of Gong Shaoqing's eyes noticed the change in BaiQiao's expression.

"No, I just think it will take a while to arrive." It had been almost an hour since they had set off from their home.

"It's arrived."

"But I didn't see the gate?" Last night, Baiqiao also specially checked the palace family's manor on the Internet, but nothing could be found, only a few text descriptions, telling netizens that Gong Shaoqing's home had several manors, the location of the manor was there, how big the area of each manor was, but only this manor had never been disclosed to the public the internal structure and internal environment.

In short, it is particularly mysterious.

Speaking of which, Bai Qiao was actually quite nervous, he was afraid that he would not be able to control it for a while, like a Liu Grandmother entering the Grand View Garden.

"It started at the intersection where we just came in, but the gate wasn't there."

As soon as Gong Shaoqing finished speaking, Bai Qiao saw that the gate appeared not far away, getting closer and closer.

When the sports car drives a few meters in front of the European carved gate, the gate opens automatically.

The car continued to drive forward, and the white bridge was as far as the eye could see, either a road for people to walk, or a dense green plant.

What about the wide square lawn? What about the palace-style main building?

"This place is probably too big." I don't know how long it will take to get to the destination, the real destination.

Hearing this, Gong Shaoqing smiled and said, "If it is not big, how can it be called a manor?" "This

is S City, which is really exaggerated." I don't know if several other manors are as big as this one.

The car drove for about a few minutes and finally came to a stop in a wide garage.

After getting out of the car, Baiqiao found that there were a lot of cars parked inside, although he did not have any research on the car, but from the lines of the car body, the model and the logo, it was not difficult to guess that these were luxury cars. <

Bai Qiao had some doubts, Gong Shaoqing would not casually find a car here to train for him???

"Let's go out first, the housekeeper is already waiting for us in the square."

Then, Baiqiao was taken to the square by Gong Shaoqing, and a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes stood in the middle of the square, and there was a car parked next to him that seemed out of place to this luxurious place...

Coach car...

"How can there be a coach car here?" Bai Qiao pointed to the coach car that seemed to be about to fall apart and asked Gong Shaoqing.

"Huh? This is what I asked the housekeeper to find yesterday, but if you don't like the coach car, we can change to another car. After a pause, Gong Shaoqing continued: "Which one do you like of those cars in the garage?"

"No, no, that's fine, I just asked because I thought it was weird." He didn't dare to drive the coach car, let alone those luxury cars.

Subsequently, Gong Shaoqing asked the housekeeper to take care of his own affairs.

After the housekeeper left, the two got into the coach car, Gong Shaoqing began to explain the various functions in the car, and personally demonstrated, after driving several laps, the two changed positions.

White Bridge's two hands holding the steering wheel had begun to sweat, and his heart was beating faster.

Although the square is big enough, and it is still surrounded by lawns, he is not afraid of hitting trees or walls, but he is still afraid. <

Gong Shaoqing could see that Bai Qiao was very nervous, so he reassured: "Don't be nervous, step on the clutch first with your left foot, and step on it all... Just like that, then hang the shift gear to a gear..."

Bai Qiao, according to Gong Shaoqing's prompts, finally started the car and drove the first one meter, but he did not dare to be distracted, his eyes kept staring ahead, and when he was ready to drive to the end, he hit the steering wheel according to Gong Shaoqing's prompts.

Bai Qiao drove the coach car around the square and stopped in the same place.

"Whew." After a long sigh of relief, Bai Qiao turned his head to look at Gong Shaoqing: "I still feel very nervous, if you hadn't reminded me next to me, I don't think I would have been able to drive well." "At the beginning it was

like this, and you'll get used to driving a few laps, but because there's no one here, you've been looking at nothing in front, and if you're on the road, you have to look not only at the front, but also observe whether there's anyone around the car, and these two days will first practice like just now, and then next week I'll let the housekeeper set up some barricades, and there's a half-slope start, and the warehouse or something." This car is manual, so there are many things to remember, and when you get your driver's license, I will send you a car, automatically geared, and easy to operate. As a compliment, Gong Shaoqing also attached a fragrant kiss to BaiQiao.

"Wait, I didn't hear you wrong, there are so many cars in the garage at home, you still have to buy a car?"

"You got your driver's license, so naturally I can't just take a car at home to perfunctory you don't you?" So before that, you can take a look at what car you like, and your husband is not short of money. <

White Bridge: "It doesn't

seem like it's a matter of bad money...

Bai Qiao drove around the square a few more times, and he quickly adapted to it, even if he didn't need Gong Shaoqing to remind him, he could cope with it.

Later, Gong Shaoqing asked Baiqiao to drive to another place and change the environment to practice.

Several places were changed in a row, and at the same time, White Bridge realized how big this manor was.

The manor is surrounded by dense woods, and the main building is a European-style building, which, according to Gong Shaoqing's description, has about three hundred rooms.

But because there were no people living here, there were not many servants, except for the housekeeper who had just seen it, there were only more than ten gardeners.

That's right, the gardener.

"But I don't quite understand why I bought this manor in the first place if I didn't live here." The former owner of this manor had someone else, who was bought by Gong Shaoqing's grandfather from his former master.

"Then I had to ask my grandparents, but unfortunately they died when I was very young. Although it is not inhabited, it contains a lot of valuable works of art and antiques, which were also left by my grandparents. Gong Shaoqing showed a thoughtful expression, and then came a sentence: "Equivalent to our family's warehouse." BBai Qiao, who

almost didn't spit out his saliva: "..."

Let me ask, whose warehouse is so luxurious?

Therefore, he didn't understand Gong Shaoqing more and more now, and he didn't understand how rich Gong Shaoqing's family foundation really was, so that he could shiver like he was now.

Looking at Bai Qiao's stunned reaction, Gong Shaoqing smiled and said, "In fact, if we want to hold any banquet, we will also come here, and every month we will invite a group of cleaners from the housekeeping company to clean up the hygiene." "The same goes

for other estates?" White Bridge asked curiously.

"This is the only manor house, the other manor houses are open to the public, either to rent to others for banquets, or as tourist attractions, and one is a winery."

"It's also too exaggerated, it feels like you're listening to a book from heaven." Bai Qiao couldn't help but sigh that he didn't dare to ask Gong Shaoqing how rich the other party's family foundation really was, but he was sure that as long as he followed Gong Shaoqing in this life, he would enjoy endless glory and wealth.

"I'm Ho Tak who made you like me so much, and it feels like I've been enjoying what you've given me, and I can't do anything for you compared to you." I don't know if when they quarreled and broke up, whether it was because the identities of the two were too different, because of the uneasiness in their hearts, coupled with Tang Xinyang's obstruction, and finally made an irreparable field.

Bai Qiao stepped on the accelerator, and the car stopped steadily on the side of the road, he turned his head and looked at Gong Shaoqing without a word. <

If he hadn't lost that memory, I'm afraid he wouldn't have called Gong Shaoqing in his life.

In the face of BaiQiao's melancholy expression, Gong Shaoqing looked at Baiqiao affectionately and smiled slightly: "I don't need you to do anything specifically for me, I just want you not to leave me again in this life, don't let go of my hand again, as long as you love me well, it is enough." "I don't

lack anything, but if one day you leave again, then I am missing you in my destiny, there are many things in this world, money can buy a lot of things, but there is no way to buy love." 」 Xu was because he had not yet figured out the reason for qiao's departure, and baiqiao had not yet recovered his memory, so Gong Shaoqing's heart would be more or less uneasy.

He was afraid that if one day he opened his eyes, Bai Qiao would leave him silently and quietly, leaving S City.

Bai Qiao saw the uneasiness in Gong Shaoqing's eyes, and the uneasy person was not only Gong Shaoqing, but also himself.

However, no matter what happened in the future, he would not let go of Gong Shaoqing's hand.

"I think I probably cared too much about you and loved you too much, so I forgot the years without you, and then I made up a memory of myself, thinking that I quarreled with you and ran away from home silently." 」 After a pause, Bai Qiao smiled and said, "Fortunately, when I called you, you came to pick me up and silently." "

Bridge!" Gong Shaoqing gently called out Baiqiao's name.

"What?"

Gong Shaoqing swallowed his saliva, and the throat knot slid up and down |, and his voice was hoarse and low: "You look at me like this, so that I want to do something bad to you."

Bai Qiao immediately rolled his eyes and was powerless to complain: "I still have training cars, so you should dispel your evil thoughts." In

the face of Bai Qiao's complaints, Gong Shaoqing laughed lightly and immediately shifted his gaze elsewhere.

In this world, it seems that there are many things that are arranged in advance by fate.

When a person meets someone, and at what time something happens.

Just like him and BaiQiao, they have obviously broken up, and they both think that there will be no more contact in this life, but because of the arrangement of fate, they finally meet again.

Gong Shaoqing did not believe in fate, but after encountering Baiqiao, he believed in fate.

Time can change many things, but it can't change these two hot hearts that love each other.