Chapter 18 eighteen days of amnesia

Bai Qiao hugged silently, and followed the housekeeper to the living room with a nervous mood.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Gong Shaoqing's parents sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Sir, ma'am, Mr. Bai has arrived." Butler reminded.

Hearing this, Gong Shaoqing's parents turned their heads to look at BaiQiao.

Bai Qiao swallowed a mouthful of saliva and took the initiative to greet the two elders: "Uncle and aunt are good." Then, he said to Silently, "Baby, call Grandpa and Grandma." Although

Silent was a little afraid of life, he still obediently shouted: "Grandparents are good." After

shouting, he silently buried his face into Baiqiao's neck again and whispered, "Daddy, the baby is afraid, the baby wants to go home."

Bai Qiao gently patted silently on the back with his hand and comforted: "Don't be afraid of silence, Daddy is here." With

Bai Qiao's understanding of his son, the reason why Silent Silence was so afraid was that last time in Gong Shaoqing's office, the two had some small friction.

The child's world is particularly simple, and silently likes to stick to him, seeing that he is bullied, silently and subconsciously rejecting the person who bullied his father, they are not too good at hiding their emotions and preferences.

For the silent reaction, Bai Qiao thought in his heart, this child is indeed not raised in vain, but seeing that Silent is so afraid, Bai Qiao can't help but feel pain.

I almost didn't learn the line that was played on TV, "Child, let you suffer with your father".

"Good, good, all good." Father Gong looked at the silence in Bai Qiao's arms, and nodded his head unceasingly, with a kind smile on his face, looking very approachable.

Even Mrs. Gong next to Gong Father, the usual strong aura has also converged a lot, maybe she also wants to be closer, but maybe she is serious and used to it, and she doesn't know what to do.

"Dinner will be ready soon, so you can sit and watch TV in silence." Father Gong's gaze never left Silent's body.

It can be seen from this that the two elders called him and Silent to come to dinner so suddenly today, because they came to Silence.

At the same time, Bai Qiao had a question in his heart, which made his heart feel cold and cool.

It seems that his quarrel with Gong Shaoqing is not as simple as he imagined, perhaps he broke up with Gong Shaoqing, and he broke up before he learned that he was pregnant with Silence.

Thinking like this, you can explain why Gong Shaoqing refused to admit that silence was his child at that time.

If it was really as he thought, then who had done something sorry for him and Gong Shaoqing in the first place?

Bai Qiao didn't want to think about it, nor did he dare to think about it, he was afraid that after remembering those things, then everything he had now would be wiped out.

Between him and Gong Shaoqing, it didn't matter who was sorry for anyone at the beginning, he only wanted the two of them to be able to grow up with Silent As they were now.

Bai Qiao firmly believed that Gong Shaoqing's thoughts must be the same as his. <

"I have heard about Xiao Bai and Silence, and over the years, your father and son have suffered in G City." After a pause, Gong Father said: "Since you left S City four years ago, for a long time Shao Qing has been ghosted, although I don't know what happened between you and what made you leave S City, but now that you are back, there are still more silent and cute children around you, and after your family of three, you will live a good life." Father Gong said in a serious tone.