Chapter 17 the seventeenth day of amnesia

"Daddy, who were those two uncles just now?" Silently and curiously asked.

Bai Qiao thought about it and replied with some gambling: "Those two uncles are bad people." "Will

the bad guy be caught by the police?"

Hearing the second question of silence, White Bridge had a feeling of lifting a stone and dropping it on his own foot.

"In Dad's eyes, those two uncles are bad people, but in the eyes of others, those two uncles are good people, they haven't done anything bad, Dad just doesn't like those two uncles, so the police will not arrest them." 」 Bai Qiao made an explanation, and it didn't matter whether he could understand it silently or not.

"Then why doesn't Dad like those two bad uncles?"

"Because everyone has something they like and don't like, just like you like daddy and don't like bitter melon." White Bridge patiently explained.

In fact, he didn't know why he didn't like Tang Xinyang, but he could guess that he and Tang Xinyang knew each other, but because he was suffering from amnesia, he forgot that there was such a person in the world.

This can also explain why Tang Xinyang took the initiative to greet him when he first saw him.

Perhaps it was because Tang Xinyang had been calling Gong Shaoqing in front of him too affectionately.

Could it be that before he quarreled with their family's old palace, was it because of Tang Xinyang?

The more Shirahashi thought about it, the more upset he became, and he simply didn't think about anything, why let a nasty person ruin his good mood. <

Bai Qiao had just walked out of the hotel with Silent, when he received a call from Gong Shaoqing's mother, saying that she had asked him to go to dinner with Silent Silence at night.

Bai Qiao did not immediately promise Mrs. Gong, but said that he would consider it and then call back when he was ready.

In fact, Bai Qiao was afraid that Gong Shaoqing's mother had set up a Hongmen banquet waiting for him, otherwise why would Mrs. Gong invite him to dinner when Gong Shaoqing was on a business trip.

Therefore, Bai Qiao, who had just hung up the phone, called Gong Shaoqing directly and told Gong Shaoqing about the conversation he had just had with Mrs. Gong.

"To tell the truth, I'm actually quite afraid to get along with your mother, probably because her aura is too strong, in front of her, I feel that I am a weak chicken who has always been powerless, but if I don't go, I feel very rude, after all, the elders have personally called to invite me, not to mention that she is still your mother." 」

Bai Qiao knew in his heart that since he was already with Gong Shaoqing, it was reasonable that he should also treat the other party's mother as if it were his own mother, but he instigated it, after all, Gong Shaoqing's mother did not like him.

Is this the legendary mother-in-law relationship???

Bai Qiao really had a bitter heart and couldn't say it.

"If you don't want to go, don't go, I'll take you over when I get back, and I'll call him later." After a pause, Gong Shaoqing said, "You don't have to worry, with me here, she won't do anything to you."

"I know she's not going to do anything to me, and I just don't think it's okay if I don't go." It was really tangled, "Forget it, I'll go over and see, you work well, I'll hang up the phone first." WWith that, Bai Qiao hung up the phone directly.

After he finished, he called Gong Shaoqing's mother and said that he would come to dinner tonight.

Anyway, sooner or later, I will have to face it, even if I don't have this time, there will be a next time.

Bai Qiao looked at his stupid son, then pinched his silent face and said, "Baby, is it okay for Daddy to take you to a big dinner today?"

"But babies don't want to eat big meals."

What a stupid son of a local tycoon.

When the sun was shining, thinking of dealing with Gong Shaoqing's mother at night, BaiQiao was not in the mood to go shopping, so he stopped a taxi to go home.

Not long after arriving home, the things I bought in the mall before were delivered, fortunately, the living room at home was big enough, otherwise there was really no place to put it.

White Bridge hummed a song while sorting out today's booty.

As a result, just halfway through the sorting out, the driver sent by Gong Shaoqing's mother had already arrived at the villa gate.

Bai Qiao put down the work in his hand, let the driver wait outside for a while, and then took silently to the cloakroom to change into a handsome parent-child outfit, which he just bought today, did not expect to be used so quickly, but unfortunately Gong Shaoqing was on a business trip, otherwise their family would be neat and tidy, and it must be the brightest landscape in S City.

Bai Qiaohe silently looked at the mirror for a long time, took several photos and sent them to Gong Shaoqing.

Bai Qiao: "Old Palace, your husband is going to take the baby on the expedition, and I wish you a fair and safe return!" ^_^ OOld

Palace CASH MACHINE: "Don't be nervous, I have already contacted my mother in the afternoon, she just wants to see the silence, so I invited you to dinner."

White Bridge: "... You mean, your mother, her old man, has acknowledged that Silent is her grandson? Old

Palace CASH Machine: "It can be said that if there is anything, then you call me again, and I will help you solve it."

Bai Qiao: "If it is really like what you said, then I think it is actually fine, don't tell you, I will take you downstairs silently first, really have some emergencies, I will contact you again, love you, Mo Mo Da (づ ̄ 3 ̄) づ"

The old palace-style cash machine: "Mo Mo (づ ̄ 3 ̄) づ"

Looking at the expression sent by Gong Shaoqing, Bai Qiao revealed a shallow smile, I really can't imagine that such a serious big boss would send such a face expression that does not conform to temperament.

Old Palace, do you know that your personality collapsed because of a facial expression?

After getting on the car, Bai Qiao's heart was more or less calm, but he knew that Gong Shaoqing would not deceive him, since their old palace had said that Mrs. Gong only wanted to see her grandson, then it should be like this.

White Bridge looked at the silence sitting in the child safety seat.

Presumably, the child safety seat on the car was also installed in advance by Gong Shaoqing's mother.

"Baby, when you see Grandma in a moment, remember to call Grandma good, do you know?" Bai Qiao gently stroked his silent and soft hair, if it were not for the driver, he would have wanted to □□ the silent soft little face.

"Got to know Daddy." Silent milk replied with milk.

Not long after, the car was already parked in the parking garage of the palace villa, and Baiqiao carefully carried him out of the car silently, and then let him down again.

"Daddy, hug!"

Looking at the silently expectant little eyes, Bai Qiao still picked up this little guy.

"Mr. Bai, the old man and his wife are already waiting in the living room, please come with me." Said the housekeeper of the villa.

It was also after getting into the car that Baiqiao learned that the middle-aged man who had originally driven them over was actually a housekeeper.

And now, Bai Qiao was really starting to get nervous, and he had even forgotten that Gong Shaoqing still had an old father!