Chapter 60 the thirteenth day of recovery of memories

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Gong Shaoqing took Baiqiao to the hospital.

Inside the intensive care unit, the medical staff was changing Tang Jun's medicine.

Listen to the attending doctor said that Tang Jun woke up once in the middle of the night yesterday, but he fell asleep not long after waking up, Tang Jun's state was also very good, there was a low fever in the second half of the night, after simple treatment, the low fever only lasted for a while and then fell.

Bai Qiao felt that he seemed to have a little low blood sugar, and he stumbled a little, fortunately, he was supported by Gong Shaoqing, so he did not fall.

"Is it all right?" Gong Shaoqing asked worriedly.

Bai Qiao pursed his lips, thinking that if he lied and said that he was fine at this time, it would only make Gong Shaoqing more worried, so Bai Qiao still told the truth: "Maybe it was because I didn't rest well last night, and I was a little dizzy." If you rest

and eat badly, there will be dizziness, which is not a big problem, but whether it is a big problem or a small problem, as long as it happens to Bai Qiao, it is a big problem for Gong Shaoqing.

"Go back first, have a good rest, and we'll come back in the evening." Gong Shaoqing's tone of voice was very firm, and Bai Qiao could not be allowed to say no.

Bai Qiao looked at Tang Jun in the intensive care unit, and after a long time, he shifted his gaze to Gong Shaoqing, and then nodded and promised to go back to rest.

After all, if he stays here, he won't be able to help much, it will only make those who care about him worry more.

As soon as the two walked out of the hospital building, they saw a haggard-faced Mrs. Tang.

Before Mrs. Tang was very well maintained, looking like a woman in her thirties, and there was such a big incident in the family, coupled with the lack of makeup, now she looked a few years older than her actual age.

Bai Qiao and Gong Shaoqing nodded to Lady Tang, which was considered to have been said hello.

When Bai Qiao and Lady Tang passed by, Lady Tang's haggard voice came into his ears.

"Xiaoqiao, thank you for accepting him."

After a few seconds, Shirahashi said, "I only did what I thought was right, so you don't have to thank me."

Thank you, thank you at that time Tang Jun did not give up taking him home, but killed Tang Xinyang halfway, resulting in their father and son missing for so many years, and finally almost did not recognize each other.

Bai Qiao's gaze became a little dim, and he subconsciously tugged at Gong Shaoqing's clothes, which had become a habit.

As long as he encounters something, his hand will look for Gong Shaoqing, whether it is the other party's hand or the other party's clothes, as long as he is dragged in his own hands, he will always have a huge sense of security.

Because Bai Qiao knew that even if the whole world didn't want him, Gong Shaoqing would still be with him and would never let go of his hand.

Mrs. Tang looked down at her stomach.

She thought in her heart, if Tang Xinyang hadn't occupied the magpie's nest at that time, that child wouldn't have left the couple without a glance at the outside world, and she wouldn't have lost her fertility.

She hated Tang Xinyang, even if Tang Xinyang's corpse was broken into ten thousand pieces, it would be difficult to understand the hatred in her heart. <