Chapter 12 the twelfth day of amnesia

That night, Bai Qiao was fully prepared and wanted to have a good fight with Gong Shaoqing.

As a result, I pushed open the door of the study and saw Gong Shaoqing sitting upright at her desk, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and tapping the keyboard on the computer.

Bai Qiao took a closer look and found that Gong Shaoqing was helping him write the script, he pursed his lips, he really couldn't bear to disturb Gong Shaoqing's work, and then silently left the study.

When I was walking to the door, I heard Gong Shaoqing's voice coming from behind: "Qiaoqiao, is there anything wrong with me?"

Bai Qiao stopped, turned his head and smiled at Gong Shaoqing, and said, "I just came to see you." After a pause, he said, "How long are you going to be busy?" Only

to see Gong Shaoqing's expression slightly stunned, and then saved the script that was half written, and then said: "Tired? I'll accompany you to rest.

Bai Qiao originally wanted to say no, but when he saw Gong Shaoqing get up from the boss's chair, he didn't say anything in the end.

Just stand where he is, waiting for Gong Shaoqing to come to him.

"You took advantage of your business trips, I helped Silent clean up a room, and then he slept in his own room, so that no matter what we did in the bedroom, we would not be disturbed." Think of Silent is also three years old, is a mature child, and must learn to sleep alone.

Mainly to silently have a bedroom, which can facilitate him to do big things with Gong Shaoqing.

The meaning of Baiqiao's words was clear to Gong Shaoqing in his heart.

A previous time he almost lost his gun, it was precisely because he suddenly woke up silently, causing him and Baiqiao to be forced to stop.

"Silently already asleep?"

"Just slept down, coaxed him to sleep for a long time." BBy the way, in a few days don't forget to find a kindergarten for Silent. "You really can't let their baby lose at the starting line.

Fortunately, Gong Shaoqing is not bad at money, so to give Silent a good kindergarten, the problem should not be big.

"I've already said hello to S City International Bilingual Kindergarten, and when the school starts in September, we'll just take it silently." This matter, when Baiqiao mentioned it to him last week, he had already started to do it.

S City International Bilingual Kindergarten is the top kindergarten in S City, the teachers are comparable to the local government kindergartens, and the tuition fee alone is 300,000 yuan.

However, these three hundred thousand, Gong Shaoqing only needs a few minutes to earn back.

"In addition to letting him go to kindergarten, I also want him to learn some art, such as painting and some musical instruments, this day I took him to a few pianos to walk around, found that he was very interested in violins, and has been staring at consumers who buy violins to try the piano." I think first give him the same, wait for him to grow up, and then let him learn something else, if he does not want to inherit your property in the future, you can also go to be an artist, the skills are not pressed. White Bridge said half jokingly and half seriously.

"Listen to you, the big things and small things in this family, you have the final say." Gong Shaoqing said to Bai Qiao in a spoiled tone.

Bai Qiao smiled and said, "I'm a little unaccustomed to you suddenly being so nice to me, although you used to be very good to me."