Chapter 29 the twenty-ninth day of amnesia

Bai Qiao hurriedly got down from Gong Shaoqing's body, and he didn't know what words to use to describe his mood at this moment.

Embarrassed, ashamed, eager to find a seam to drill down.

He didn't expect that Gong Shaoqing was actually in the video conference, and the moment he turned his head, he saw That Gong Shaoqing's computer screen, and those people were all looking at him and smiling.

Bai Qiao glared at Gong Shaoqing, and then hurriedly ran upstairs, locking the door as soon as he entered the bedroom.

Because he knew that after a while, Gong Shaoqing would definitely come up.

Yes, the person he least wants to see now is Gong Shaoqing, it is really too humiliating, growing up so big, he has never been as humiliated as just now.

Bai Qiao also remembered that not long ago he also planned to go to Gong's application, every year on National Day, Gong's will recruit foreign society, and his resume is half prepared, but now it seems that the application is still counted.

He wants a face.

It is estimated that in a short time, what just happened will spread throughout the ears of all the employees of the Gong clan, let alone apply, even if he is allowed to go to the Gong clan to find Gong Shaoqing, he does not dare.

Even if this matter is one day, it will be directly transmitted to Gong Shaoqing's parents.

Then he...

downstairs.

After Bai Qiao hurriedly left, Gong Shaoqing coughed twice, and the other company executives in the video conference put away the smiles on their faces and looked down at the documents on the table.

"Today's video conference will go here first, and then continue next week, Secretary Zhao, you remember to sort out the minutes of today's meeting and send them to my mailbox." After a pause, Gong Shaoqing said, "Adjourn the meeting." After

saying that, he terminated the video.

Gong Shaoqing's legs were intertwined, one hand supporting his chin, and the tip of his index finger of the other hand gently tapping the coffee table, his eyes staring at the place where Fang Cai Baiqiao had disappeared.

After a while, he got up from the couch and walked slowly in the direction of the stairs.

Half a minute later, Gong Shaoqing stood at the door of the master bedroom.

Sure enough, he couldn't open the door.

"Bridge, open the door." Gong Shaoqing could only whisper at the door.

"The White Bridge is off the line." A muffled voice came from inside the bedroom.

Gong Shaoqing laughed, his eyes were spoiled, he did not force BaiQiao, but turned around and walked to the study next door.

When he reappeared at the bedroom door, he had an extra key in his hand.

The next second, he effortlessly opened the door with the key.

After entering, Gong Shaoqing pulled out the key again, casually closed the door, and slowly walked to the big bed in the middle of the bedroom.

Only to see Baiqiao wrapped himself in an air-conditioned quilt, he wanted to use his hand to pull the quilt off, but it backfired, and the quilt was wrapped tighter by Baiqiao.

Then, Gong Shaoqing showed himself sitting on the side of the bed, and then leaned down and gently hugged the person on the bed along with the quilt. <