Chapter 8 the eighth day of amnesia

Gong Shaoqing couldn't say anything in his heart, he didn't know what words to use to describe the mood at this moment.

Just as Bai Qiao was proposing to each other's suggestions on how to eat and drink, Gong Shaoqing's mobile phone suddenly rang.

Bai Qiao looked at Gong Shaoqing with a mournful look.

Gong Shaoqing was a little unbearable, a shallow kiss landed on Bai Qiao's forehead, and said in a magnetic voice: "Wait for me."

I, Whitebridge, actually lost a phone call!!!

In the end, Bai Qiao could only watch Gong Shaoqing answer the phone, and he found a chair and sat on the chair in ge you's lying posture.

Gong Shaoqing looked at the caller ID on the mobile phone screen, which was called by Secretary Zhao.

"What?"

"Chairman, I have checked the things you asked me to investigate today, and I have sent the information to your mailbox, so you should pay attention to check it."

"Okay, thanks." After speaking, Gong Shaoqing hung up the phone.

He did not expect Secretary Zhao to be so efficient, he buckled his mobile phone on the desk, and then said to Baiqiao, who was sitting not far away: "Qiaoqiao, the secretary sent an urgent document that needs to be handled by me, you first go back to the bedroom to rest, and then go to find you later."

Gong Shaoqing now desperately wanted to know about Bai Qiao's experience in the past four years, so he had to open Bai Qiao first, otherwise he was afraid that he would not be able to control his excitement when he saw something.

Although Bai Qiao was a little reluctant, he obediently left the study, and when he walked to the door, he also turned to Gong Shaoqing and said, "When you are finished calling me, then we will continue what we just did."

After saying that, Bai Qiao did not forget to throw a wink at Gong Shaoqing.

"Well, if I don't go back to the bedroom too late, you can rest first, and I'm not sure how long I'll be busy."

Bai Qiao hesitated for a moment before smiling and nodding, and then closed the door of the study for Gong Shaoqing.

Now, Gong Shaoqing was left alone in the study.

He opened the email that Secretary Zhao had just sent and carefully read every word in the email.

When Yue saw the back, Gong Shaoqing's expression became more and more solemn and deeper, and his eyes became moist and reddish, and the last two lines of tears crossed his cheeks and slowly dripped on the desk.

It turned out that BaiQiao was right, silently was actually his son, the son of him and Baiqiao.

Silent original name Bai Qimo.

Four years ago, not long after Baiqiao went to G City, he found out that he was pregnant.

From the attending physician of Shirahashi, he learned that when Shirahashi first learned that he was pregnant, he was very scared, and even wanted to beat the fetus in his abdomen, and once he was even lying on the operating table, everything was ready, and then Shirahashi repented, and finally the child was preserved.

After the birth check-up, Baiqiao went alone, the winter was fine, and in the summer, Baiqiao also wore a hat mask and sunglasses, which seemed to be afraid that others would recognize him as a man, afraid that others would treat him as a monster.

On the day Baiqiao gave birth, he also experienced heavy bleeding and almost died in the delivery room, but he was saved in the end. <

In addition to the text descriptions in the mailbox, there are several photos, which are the report of Baiqiao every time he goes to the obstetric examination, the B ultrasound and the four-dimensional color ultrasound, of course, there are photos of silent birth.