Chapter 23 the twenty-third day of amnesia

after gong shaoqing returned from a business trip, baiqiao also relaxed a lot.

during the day, silently cared for by baiqiao, at night, gong shaoqing guarded the first half of the night, and baiqiao guarded the second half of the night.

at first, gong shaoqing meant to let bai qiao rest well, and at night he could take care of the silence, but bai qiao thought that gong shaoqing would have to work during the day and did not agree with gong shaoqing's opinion.

after three days of careful care by the two old fathers, the fever finally subsided.

as if he had been suffocated, he regained his energy in silence and directly transformed into bai erha, filling the entire living room with the toys bought for him by his two fathers and grandparents.

at that time, gong shaoqing also bought a small drum kit in order to cultivate silent artistic cells, so the toy was tired of playing, and silently sat on a low stool with a drum stick, beating the drum without any sense of rhythm.

bai qiao directly recorded this scene and sent it to gong shaoqing through wechat, of course, and the toys on the ground.

bai qiao: "i think your son is an undercover agent sent by the demolition office." the

old palace cash machine: "it means that he is well, and we don't have to be so tired tonight."

bai qiao: "i think the previous sentence is ok, but the latter sentence, i think you said it a little early now." old

palace atm: "although i don't know what you're talking about, i think you make a lot of sense."

white bridge: "... the ghost believes that you don't understand what i say. tthe

old palace cash machine: "that is, i really can't wait to do it, but the husband has to work now, and in the evening we will do our family work."

white bridge: "oh, big pig's trotter, bye bye bye." as

soon as bai qiao put down his mobile phone, he silently ran to him, held one of his legs and said, "dad, bai qimo wants to eat ice cream." "no, you're

just sick and can't eat ice cream yet." looking at the silently eager little eyes, bai qi chose to cruelly refuse.

the next second, silently holding his chest with both hands, muttering a small mouth and staring at bai qiao, he exhaled: "hum, bai qimo doesn't love daddy anymore, hum!" "if you don't

love daddy, who do you love?" bai qiao wanted to pinch the silent soft little face, but the latter turned around without giving face, and found his favorite mr. dinosaur from the many toys on the ground.

"love little dinosaurs and daddy." it really doesn't give face at all.

"give you another chance." keep smiling and don't scare children.

silently looking at the little dinosaur and the white bridge with a tangled expression, he finally made a difficult choice: "love daddy." for

this answer, baiqiao expressed satisfaction and then said, "since you love daddy, put your toys in the basket." <

who knew that silently threw away the little dinosaur in his hand, ran to the white bridge with a pair of small short legs, and said, "daddy, the baby loves you so much."

bai qiao picked up silently, kissed each cheek on both sides, and urged: "daddy loves you too much, but the toys still have to be packed, this is your thing, daddy is going to do lunch now, if you haven't put the toys in the basket after lunch, then daddy can only throw out these toys you put on the floor and your favorite little dinosaurs."